• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope all these new phones have wireless charging man. These HTC are horrible when it comes to charging port. I had 3 M8's and all of then quit charging.

I hear you man.

My m8 charger port is crap, every charger I plug in is loose. If I get any type of notification overnight I'll wake up to a dead battery because the charger will come undone

I hear you man.

My m8 charger port is crap, every charger I plug in is loose. If I get any type of notification overnight I'll wake up to a dead battery because the charger will come undone
these joints don't even charge unless they are off. If they are on, I'll get a message that is not sufficient power, no matter what charger I use. When is off, is a mission to find the right way to make it charge man. If someone's touches the phone it will not confined to charge and instead it start losing charge. These joints are ridiculous man.

I hear you man.

these joints don't even charge unless they are off. If they are on, I'll get a message that is not sufficient power, no matter what charger I use. When is off, is a mission to find the right way to make it charge man. If someone's touches the phone it will not confined to charge and instead it start losing charge. These joints are ridiculous man.

Higher output charger?...

I use my JBL Bluetooth charger... That charges my stuff so much faster...

So think I'm going to pull the trigger on the Gear S2 tomorrow, anybody have it already?

Samsung’s Galaxy S7 edge will have a 3600mAh battery
Battery life is a huge point of contention between customers and smartphone manufacturers. Consumers have cried out, declaring that battery life needs to be improved, while manufacturers are still pursuing the goal of making slimmer and slimmer devices. The result has been a mixed bag, with manufacturers opting for new charging tech rather than increasing battery size.

Fast charging has become far more prevalent and plenty of manufacturers are continuing to offer different power saving options. But even though we charge devices faster and eek a bit more battery life out, the issue remains that most phones can barely make it through a full day on a single charge. As of now, the only real solution looks to be making batteries larger.

According to a new FCC filing, Samsung looks to be doing just that with the upcoming Galaxy S7 edge. The FCC filing for the device points out that it will be fitted with a whopping 3600mAh battery, which is significantly larger than last year’s 3000mAh unit. You can compare this new battery to the battery king, the DROID Turbo 2, which utilizes a 3750mAh battery. Unless the device demands extravagant amounts of power, the Galaxy S7 edge could rise to offer some of the best battery life available in a smartphone.

Via: Droid Life
Source: FCC

So think I'm going to pull the trigger on the Gear S2 tomorrow, anybody have it already?
When I was looking at watches I really wanted the s2 but couldn't do it.. I couldn't do watches period.. I might give them another shot and if I do it'll be the gear s2

S7 looking good as usual

really leaning toward this zenwatch. haven't seen many negative points on it yet and it'll connect to my iphone for spotify control

Back
Top Bottom