• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm on my phone so I can't send you the link, bt since we are on topic, I just notice a music beta section in shoebox.

I'm looking for an app that I can text from regardless of device (phone, tablet, computer) I use pushbullet but it requires me to have to have my phone on. I was wondering if WhatsApp is the app I'm looking for.

I'm looking for an app that I can text from regardless of device (phone, tablet, computer) I use pushbullet but it requires me to have to have my phone on. I was wondering if WhatsApp is the app I'm looking for.
Whatsapp doesnt work on tablets. Telegram is the right app for you

LG has the closest companion app for tablets and phones. QPair is great, answer calls respond to texts on my tablet. Only downside for me is you can't actually initiate a phone call or text on the tablet you receive and respond

LG has the closest companion app for tablets and phones. QPair is great, answer calls respond to texts on my tablet. Only downside for me is you can't actually initiate a phone call or text on the tablet you receive and respond
well pushbullet is better in regards to textm I know you can send (initiate) from the PC. I just want an app that my phone doesn't have to be on. O keep that joint off and I still would like to receive or send text over my other phone (no sim), tablet or computer

Just switched to that new T-Mobile plan

5 lines $180... Unlimited talk, text & data

Data is truely unlimited, no cap or slower speeds after a certain amount

Also kept my employee discount

well pushbullet is better in regards to textm I know you can send (initiate) from the PC. I just want an app that my phone doesn't have to be on. O keep that joint off and I still would like to receive or send text over my other phone (no sim), tablet or computer

Pushbullet isn't just for texts tho.

The other stuff it does - sending links, notifications - is mainly why I use it. Rarely use it for sms on my computer TBH.

I just switched to the 4 lines/ 10GB for $160. With Music Freedom and BingeOn, I don't get near 10GB a month so I figured why not. I could switch to the unlimited if I feel that I need to, but I don't right now.

I just switched to the 4 lines/ 10GB for $160. With Music Freedom and BingeOn, I don't get near 10GB a month so I figured why not. I could switch to the unlimited if I feel that I need to, but I don't right now.
If it's four lines it's 120 sir for 10gb right now

I love T-Mobile x Samsung, just got two Galaxy tablets for $10/each. So many great deals right now.

thinking of rooting my 6P.

if there are hardware problems that would require me to use the manufacturer's warranty, could I unroot and send it in without them knowing?

Free Samsung Bluetooth Headphones for adding a Card to Samsung Pay

level-headphones.png

More details: http://www.samsung.com/us/samsung-pay/#promo

Courtesy of:

*** Samsung for leaving the Note 4 out to dry on Samsung Pay :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom