• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My number one complaint about android is how it still turns Video messages into 2005 quality when sending and receiving.
I hate that to but I think It's because they are trying to minimize the data you sending over text. I don't know how effective they would be at sending a 100+mb HD 15 sec clip.

Yup, blame the carriers on this one. Once/if there's a texting standard implemented, we won't have to worry about stupid proprietary texting systems/apps

My number one complaint about android is how it still turns Video messages into 2005 quality when sending and receiving.
I hate that to but I think It's because they are trying to minimize the data you sending over text. I don't know how effective they would be at sending a 100+mb HD 15 sec clip.
Other apps do it though. It's to the point that I use GroupMe and snapchat to Video message people.

It's annoying.

WhatsApp the goat messaging system, I'll even put it over iMessage.

Side note: I never thought it would be so hard to move a 6 Plus 
laugh.gif

WhatsApp the goat messaging system, I'll even put it over iMessage.

Side note: I never thought it would be so hard to move a 6 Plus :lol:

I also put it over iMessage, simply because of the flexibility. Telegram gets the slight edge because of a dedicated tablet/desktop client, but in terms of user base there is no messaging app touching Whatsapp

I also put it over iMessage, simply because of the flexibility. Telegram gets the slight edge because of a dedicated tablet/desktop client, but in terms of user base there is no messaging app touching Whatsapp

Have you tried Line? Me and my girl been using it so much, weve stopped iMessaging completely. It does calls, video chats and has a desktop program. Also a lot of cool and funny stickers if you're into that sort of thing.

Have you tried Line? Me and my girl been using it so much, weve stopped iMessaging completely. It does calls, video chats and has a desktop program. Also a lot of cool and funny stickers if you're into that sort of thing.

I've been in a 15 dude group chat with my college friends for about 4 years. We started off on Facebook messenger, moved to Line and finally settled on Whatsapp. Line was too cartoonish for us, but I know some girls that love it.

iMessage is the GOAT cause no one has to do anything. You don't have to download anything or try to convince everyone the benefits of IM vs. text :lol:

That is why it is so good. No one knows it exists.

Yeah those other apps are dope and that isn't even debatable, but moms and pops and other average cell phone users (which is most people) ain't tryna hear it.

We've been over this :lol:

Last edited:
It always seems like waiting for the Note is the only way to go when it comes to choosing a Samsung phone.

Good thing I have jump on demand, will be able to get the S7 Edge and the Note 6 this year.

iMessage is the GOAT cause no one has to do anything. You don't have to download anything or try to convince everyone the benefits of IM vs. text :lol:

That is why it is so good. No one knows it exists.

Yeah those other apps are dope and that isn't even debatable, but moms and pops and other average cell phone users (which is most people) ain't tryna hear it.

We've been over this :lol:

But we are in an android thread and not everyone has iPhones. How can it be the GOAT messenger when I have to buy a specific phone vs simply downloading an app on any smartphone?

We have been comparing. And talking about that particular space lacking in Android. And also, someone specifically said that they'd would put X over iMessage. And I responded.

And contributing to the thread, I mentioned that iMessage is something Android needs to copy etc.

And someone also mentioned manufacturers getting in the way of that vision.

The context is there

Bro I got an iPhone, I'm in here contributing just like you, I just don't agree with your assessment. That's all. I need ilove get back to android soon :frown:

will the s7 still have good camera quality even though it has a lower megapixel? just wondering because the biggest reason i am leaving htc and getting rid of my m9 for samsung is for the camera

Last edited:
will the s7 still have good camera quality even though it has a lower megapixel? just wondering because the biggest reason i am leaving htc and getting rid of my m9 for samsung is for the camera

Number of megapixels don't matter past a certain number. 12 is more than enough. Pixel size will be larger here, aperture larger. Should be an upgrade over previous gen

The one thing I wouldn't worry about with a Samsung phone is their camera. Them things always on point

^ ok thanks... galaxy s7 will be copped asap... ya i know their camera is on point just figured id ask... my pops got the galaxy s6 edge plus and the camera is on point even in dark lighting

I hope all these new phones have wireless charging man. These HTC are horrible when it comes to charging port. I had 3 M8's and all of then quit charging.

Back
Top Bottom