• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nexus 6 would've been so much better if it wasn't so damn big. Just too impractical IMO. When I used it for a bit though it was the best viewing experience bar none.

Shopping for a new device, I'm between a note 5 and a s6 edge, which one is better overall? Seen the note5 has little battery so not sure, plus anything beats windows smh

I have an S5, which I absolutely loved up until it started getting slow. The software updates ruined my phone. Has anyone else in here had a similar experience with Galaxy phones? Hopefully they resolve this issue with the S7.

I have an S5, which I absolutely loved up until it started getting slow. The software updates ruined my phone. Has anyone else in here had a similar experience with Galaxy phones? Hopefully they resolve this issue with the S7.

Every Samsung owner i know complains about this. Kinda why a avoid them like the plague, my GF had the first note (old I know) but it ran like dog ****. Totally unusable, it was an AT&T phone so the ROM support was shakey, so there wasn't much I was able to do with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
cubanref cubanref dope. How long did it take to get the invite? And which phone did you get? I think I'm gonna cop one of the nexus soon and just get a monthly from somewhere else if it takes that long

I kept postponing the update for the longest until one day I accidentally installed. Phone got maaad buggy after that. Would get stupid hot for no reason, freeze up or randomly crash and even unlocking the phone was hit and miss. I was pissed and instantly started thinking about planned obsolescence but eventually it started working normally.

My 6P been acting up like crazy.
  • Bluetooth issues (random disconnects with my car and headphones).
  • Phone freezes and lags out waaaay too often.
  • Apps crashing a lot
Making me consider trying out the iPhone (can't handle Samsung anymore), which is just a travesty in and of itself.

Halp
The grass is definitely not greener over here in iOS land lol trust me.  There's just as many issues.

Got my wife a certified pre-owned Note 4 yesterday :smh: Should've seen the feels I was swimming in. Better than that Galaxy Grand Prime she had though, probably give that to my daughter.

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE I got the 6P and I got the invite in about a day or two since they had open invites when I ordered it. Total time from invite to delivery of the sim was about 4-5 days for me

S7 sounds like the phone we wanted the S6 to be. Let's just hope that touchwiz finally gets the design overhaul its been needing for the past 4 years

Never. And you already know Samsung/carriers gonna hit u with updates extra late. And when that s8 drop 8 months after the 7 your phone will be treated like its a cell phone from the 90s...like its super outdated.

Last edited:
Just noticed the Zenwatch 2 is now >$150...gotta read up on it and see if it's worth it

Anyone use a matte screen protector on their phone? I'm thinking of grabbing one but not sure if the loss in color vibrancy is that dramatic. I'm not big into taking/viewing nice photos or watching movies etc. Just the occasional pic for the Gram and YouTube videos here and there. So I'm thinking the smudgeless/glare-less matte protector would be the way to go for me. I'd rather not have to wipe my screen 10 times a day and be able to read it on the beach :lol:. Any opinions?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom