• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I ordered an Aluminum 64 GB 6P from Huawei and asked when I can expect it via chat and the guy said mid-late December

So I asked if I could cancel and he told me that I have to call and cancel via phone for security reasons

So I am like ok

And I call and tell them I want to cancel and why I am, then give all the info etc.

This is literally 5 minutes after I ordered

Dude then tells me that he can't cancel because the order is now shipping very soon and is too late in the process :lol:

I was like that is pretty ironic :lol:
I might have to do that so they can hurry up and ship my phone. Getting tired of my Note 4.

6P is FLAMES. I also quit phablets for about two years while I rocked my Nexus 5. But jumped back in this summer with the 6 Plus. So far I'm beyond ecstatic with choosing to take my talents back to Android

Note**I have a privacy screen protector on the 6p, which is why the texture looks different.

My n

Yall hands big af

Make that phone look like a 4s

Rumore has it that the S7 Edge dual edge displays will be at the top and bottom :x :wow: is Samsung finally adopting software keys ?

What's the point of top and bottom edge screens? The current design with the side edges make sense because they improve swiping feel

Back
Top Bottom