• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I find the fire stick works great if it's close to your router and depending on the placement of your HDMI slot. My router is in the other side of the house and it would choke up while streaming. I have another fire stick that's connected to my "game room" monitor and it's in the same room as the router and it runs flawless. NFL sport streams, no issues. A lot of different factors come into play with WiFi streaming.
How's the streaming with the nexus player?
My router is on the other side of the house.

once i get a tv in the bedroom i'll be putting a wifi extender in the cribbo. or i'll just pay Charter $60 to move my box to the middle of the house

Just a heads up I received tracking info on my v10 promo stuff just now

Same

:pimp:

my boy put me onto Kodi last week on his player. makes my chromecast look like some nonsense. player is the move, but not just yet.

6P owners, what that battery life like? :nerd:

my boy put me onto Kodi last week on his player. makes my chromecast look like some nonsense. player is the move, but not just yet.

Battery life is amazing. On Tuesday, with heavy use and no charging that night, I woke up to see the phone with like 20% left. I put it on the charger an hour before I left for work and battery was near if not full. I took the phone off the charger at 6am this morning and have been using it heavily today (texting, surfing the web, listening to music, youtube vids) and I'm still using it and it has 35% left on it. :nthat:

Damn s6 edge is acting up like the power button is stuck.. When I tried to shut off the power it won't work and when I'm doing something else it ask if I want to shut down my phone.. (like I'm pushing the power button)
I'm hoping my phone is still under warranty because this is really ridiculous.. :smh:

Damn s6 edge is acting up like the power button is stuck.. When I tried to shut off the power it won't work and when I'm doing something else it ask if I want to shut down my phone.. (like I'm pushing the power button)
I'm hoping my phone is still under warranty because this is really ridiculous.. :smh:

You should still be under warranty. My Nexus 5 went out of commission because of a broken power button and i was out of warranty :smh:

Anyone use Google Play Music?

Did the latest update delete ya'lls playlists?

Deleted mine and a couple other nters on Twitter... I contacted support and they gave me a free month :lol:

Gonna try out apple music tho, Google music has been pretty good besides that but it's time for me to try something different

I still haven't found a top notch streaming service for sports on a Chromecast, Mobdro does the job for me though when I don't have specific channels like the NFL network though

I still haven't found a top notch streaming service for sports on a Chromecast, Mobdro does the job for me though when I don't have specific channels like the NFL network though
If you do find one ... Hit me up. Do you cast screen when using mobdro or can you just stream it like YT?

Deleted mine and a couple other nters on Twitter... I contacted support and they gave me a free month :lol:

Gonna try out apple music tho, Google music has been pretty good besides that but it's time for me to try something different

I had Google play music since it came out but when Apple music became available I made the switch

I don't regret it one bit... Only problem I have is that I can't find a way to add mixtapes that I download

Got a OnePlus X invite i will not be using. Someone PM me and i will shoot it your way. Decided it wasnt enough of an upgrade over the Nexus 5 to get it for my pops.

For y'all chromecastin and what not did u guys cut the cord? How y'all do nba? I got league pass but the local games are blacked out.

stream

this. i've spent a good amount of time looking for ways around it. honestly, if you are stuck with verizon, or comcast, or time warner, you are out of luck. their non promotional prices are outlandish, comcast especially. none of them offer a deal on just internet, they all either have some bs yr promotion and then **** up ya wallet after, or they charge u like mad money non promo price for netzero speeds n ****. this is where I want the FCC to do work, but that is wishful thinking...

these companies force you to get double plays, and even then its excessive. i don't watch TV, all i need is internet. stream w.e i want.

Optimum online is the best deal around imo. $55 for 50 down and 25 up. non promo. was solid enough for xbox live and netflix n chill. all u need is internet these days.

Battery life is amazing. On Tuesday, with heavy use and no charging that night, I woke up to see the phone with like 20% left. I put it on the charger an hour before I left for work and battery was near if not full. I took the phone off the charger at 6am this morning and have been using it heavily today (texting, surfing the web, listening to music, youtube vids) and I'm still using it and it has 35% left on it. :nthat:

nice :pimp:

Is anyone having issues with Swiftkey? It keeps typing letters for me and whenever I type the letter "I" on NT it just goes insane.

Yeah when I move out in not paying for a cable subscription. I'll pay for a high end internet connection and stream everything

Back
Top Bottom