• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn s6 edge is acting up like the power button is stuck.. When I tried to shut off the power it won't work and when I'm doing something else it ask if I want to shut down my phone.. (like I'm pushing the power button)
I'm hoping my phone is still under warranty because this is really ridiculous.. :smh:

You should still be under warranty. My Nexus 5 went out of commission because of a broken power button and i was out of warranty :smh:

That's messed up.. I got to check with t-mobile.. I got the phone in April..

Is there something wrong with the play store or did LG just send me a defective G4 to replace my already defective G4?

Every time I try to download a new app it just stays stucks in "installing".

Is there something wrong with the play store or did LG just send me a defective G4 to replace my already defective G4?

I'm on a G4 as well and the Play Store is working just fine for me. Just successfully downloaded and installed an app right now.

Snapchat's been acting weird for me though; I can send snaps but the ones I receive are just stuck loading so I can't open them.

Thinking about copping the 6p from Huawei. But i dont wanna have to pay monthly for the phone. Tho i could have it sooner than if I were to buy it straight up

I have the bread. I just hate seeing money go. Even if it's for food or something. I'll just wait a little longer i guess

These Xiaomi joints looking luscious
Just three months after launching the Redmi Note 2, Xiaomi is back with its successor. The Redmi Note 3 is, unsurprisingly, another mid-range handset with decent specs and a staggeringly low base price: $141, or more importantly RMB 899, given that it's only headed to China at the moment. For the money you're getting a full metal body and a 5.5-inch, 1080p display. Underneath is the same MTK Helio X10 processor found on the Redmi Note 2, along with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage. If you're willing to pay a little extra, however (RMB 1,099, or $172) you can upgrade to 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage instead.

Gallery|3 Photos
[h3]Redmi Note 3[/h3]
The handset is a little pricier than its colorful predecessor, but in return Xiaomi is offering a few features normally reserved for flagships. There's the fingerprint sensor on the back -- a first for the company -- which unlocks the phone in 0.3 seconds and integrates with Xiaomi's new Mi Wallet service. The phone also packs an enormous 4000mAh battery, with fast-charging support that replenishes up to 50 percent in a single hour. Not to mention the new metal build, which comes in gold, silver and dark grey. I prefer the playful plastics wrapped around the Redmi Note 2, but I can't deny this new design is more luxurious.
[h3]A new Mi Pad[/h3]
mipad.jpg

Xiaomi has more than just a new phone to show off today though. Along with the Redmi Note 3, the Chinese company unveiled the Mi Pad 2, a long overdue upgrade for its 7.9-inch slate. The screen boasts the same high resolution of 2,048 x 1,536, which works out at 326 pixels-per-inch with a 4:3 aspect ration. It's available in either dark grey or champagne gold -- yep, Xiaomi's bright colors are slowly being retired -- and runs on a 2.24GHz quad-core Intel Atom processor, coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage.

That configuration runs on MIUI 7, Xiaomi's custom Android skin, and costs RMB 999 ($156). It's a nice-looking Android tablet, just not one that's particularly surprising. If you choose the 64GB model for RMB 1299 ($203) though, the device suddenly becomes a lot more interesting. Why? Well, at that price you can pick between Android and Windows 10. While the latter is certainly skewed towards desktop users, it does still offer a dedicated tablet mode. If you've been looking for a cheap way to access Microsoft's new OS -- say, to stream your Xbox One games from the living room -- this could be an attractive piece of hardware. For everyday use, however, we suspect most will prefer Google's mobile OS. At least until Xiaomi starts building its own Surface-style keyboards and styluses.
Very tempted to get that tablet for media in the cribbo

Xiaomi been on their game since MIUI gained popularity here in the states. Can't shake the feeling they got hella spyware installed on em though :lol:

That's an android glitch, not a G4 glitch. Clear data/defaults for Google Play Services and Google Play Store, reboot then try to install again..

Happened to me all the time after changing ROMs on my Nexus 6.

Last edited:
My friend traded his iPhone 6s+ for a Nexus 6P the other day. He came by the house and it is 
nthat.gif

The build on it feels amazing and it is very snappy and speedy. He was showing me the feature of how you can search for something and then hold the "G"/google button and it will search more on what you searched one. Said he can do it in the middle of a text message as well and it will search information in that recent message for you as well. Can't front....had me tempted to want to grab one, lol. 

That's called Google Now on Tap, and it should be coming to all devices that can/will run Android 6.0 wrightone86 wrightone86

Can't wait until it's better with capturing events in texts (eg let's go to so and so tomorrow). Once that happens :pimp:

Last edited:
That's called Google on Tap, and it should be coming to all devices that can/will run Android 6.0 @WrightOne86

Can't wait until it's better with capturing events in texts (eg let's go to so and so tomorrow). Once that happens
pimp.gif
Yea that's it. I forgot the name of it. When that feature gets polished and refined some more it is going to be 
nthat.gif
for sure. 

Not gonna lie, I'm happy to be back with my M8 after using the 6P for two weeks. It's not as snappy and the screen is balls in comparison, but it just feels so much better in the hand. Doesn't feel like a chore to use as with the 6P.

Not gonna lie, I'm happy to be back with my M8 after using the 6P for two weeks. It's not as snappy and the screen is balls in comparison, but it just feels so much better in the hand. Doesn't feel like a chore to use as with the 6P.
seems like these huge phones are becoming the norm nowadays, people look dumb AF holding bricks to their ears

6P is FLAMES. I also quit phablets for about two years while I rocked my Nexus 5. But jumped back in this summer with the 6 Plus. So far I'm beyond ecstatic with choosing to take my talents back to Android

Note**I have a privacy screen protector on the 6p, which is why the texture looks different.

Last edited:
Whats the name of the app that lets you see whats draining your battery again? I'm getting like 2.5 hours of OST on my Note 4. This is crazy.

I ordered an Aluminum 64 GB 6P from Huawei and asked when I can expect it via chat and the guy said mid-late December

So I asked if I could cancel and he told me that I have to call and cancel via phone for security reasons

So I am like ok

And I call and tell them I want to cancel and why I am, then give all the info etc.

This is literally 5 minutes after I ordered

Dude then tells me that he can't cancel because the order is now shipping very soon and is too late in the process :lol:

I was like that is pretty ironic :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom