• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok guys, I've been seeing showbox mentioned in here alot, and I am thinking hard about "cutting the cord" soon.  Can you guys give me a basic summary? Or point me to a good write-up on it?  Is it possible to catch my sports on there?

Ok guys, I've been seeing showbox mentioned in here alot, and I am thinking hard about "cutting the cord" soon.  Can you guys give me a basic summary? Or point me to a good write-up on it?  Is it possible to catch my sports on there?
Showbox is a movie and TV show app. They upload movies and TV shows and you can watch it from their. Basically like Netflix but more shows and more movies. But theres no sports on there.

Last edited:
Been using an iPhone 6+ the last few days and its ok...definitely not better than my N4 imo. iMessage and Siri are legit but thats not something that would make me make the switch or keep me from switching from android to apple. The phone itself is beautiful but it feels too tall when using, browsing on safari or chrome is painfully slow (scrolling speed), and I hate having to type my password in every time I want to download an app. Nothing wrong with it and I can see why people love it and why it has such a cult following but I feel like the top tier android phones have caught up and passed the iPhone. I remember when my friends had iPhones and I was impressed by the screen and camera but thats not the case anymore. Its not a bad phone but its just missing something...it feels like a simple smartphone if that makes sense :lol: I'll use it for the next few weeks just so I can use it alongside my mac but once that S6 Edge comes out I will definitely be trying to find a trade for it

Also...never understood the hate for the G3. It is still my all time fav phone. Great battery life, great screen, decent camera, nice UI and despite it being 5.5 it felt normal when holding.

I think it's cause its a bigger version of what they're used to. I remember how I felt when I got my first note. It's a good phone tho don't get me wrong. But I've always felt the same way..I could never explain it but when I go back to my iPhone I always feel like somethings missing and I never know what it is either :lol:

Last edited:

Showbox is a movie and TV show app. They upload movies and TV shows and you can watch it from their. Basically like Netflix but more shows and more movies. But theres no sports on there.
You'll need to look up kodi.tv for da sports shimmy
Thanks for the info!!! Repped both of you

Also, is there some sort of set-top Android box that will run both of these?  If i get rid of cable I want my setup to be solid

[h1]LG G4 may pack a finger-print sensor after all[/h1]
05 March, 2015 | Comments (17)  | Post your comment

Tags: LGAndroidRumors

big.jpg

LG reportedly decided on using a fingerprint scanner on its next LG G4 flagship. Until recently the company was against investing into such technology though it has been following the trend since its revival with the iPhone 5s.

Back in 2013 Apple had exclusive access to the best in-class sensors and that's the reason many companies, including LG, have decided to pass on the technology back then.

At the MWC just few days ago Samsung launched its new generation Galaxies  - the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge - both with fingerprint sensors and innovative Samsung Pay tech and services. Then Qualcomm announced  a new type of fingerprint readers relying on 3D scanning and thus topping the Apple's TouchID in speed and security level.

In the wake of the new events LG seems to be finally entering in the fingerprint/mobile payments race. As the insider sources from South Korea report, the LG is making a last-minute change into the LG G4, inserting a fingerprint scanner on its rear Power key.

LG G4 announcement should happen this spring, so we'll know more soon. Until then take everything with a healthy pinch of salt, as those alleged last minute changes are easily done on paper, but it's entirely different story if they can actually made it to the real product in time.

Source  | Via

Last edited:
Alright, tech friends.

No sound for me on Chrome. :\

The last 3 videos posted in here, I've watched them and they play without sound for me.

Decided to check using the stock internet browser. That last vid (about Samsung Pay) played w/ sound, no problem.

Any ideas? I did the only thing I knew to do: check the Chrome settings. I saw nothing about sound.

Last edited:
Alright, tech friends.

No sound for me on Chrome. :\

The last 3 videos posted in here, I've watched them and they play without sound for me.

Decided to check using the stock internet browser. That last vid (about Samsung Pay) played w/ sound, no problem.

Any ideas? I did the only thing I knew to do: check the Chrome settings. I saw nothing about sound.

Try watching it through the youtube app?

You'll need to look up kodi.tv for da sports shimmy

Thanks for the info!!! Repped both of you

Also, is there some sort of set-top Android box that will run both of these?  If i get rid of cable I want my setup to be solid
plenty..peep the cord cutters thread. The chromebox is what I use but requires some decent setting up. Google Asus chromebox openelec. Gbox isn't bad to start with either.

[COLOR=#red]This has got to be one of the Top 5 best looking phones ever. Also whoever says this looks like an iPhone is just delusional :lol:

That Samsung pay is ridiculous! The interface is top notch. Sammy coming for the throats of everybody. With that said I'm waiting on the Note 5. [/COLOR]

Platinum Gold S6 Edge is by far the most gorgeous phone ever. Emerald Green is a close second. **** is the first phone I'm buying regardless of price because of how ******* sexy it is

$700 for the S6? I'll pass

OP2 or M9...:nerd:

[COLOR=#red]You gotta pay to play homie. Cost to be the boss. No phone-mance without finance. Yada yada yada.

Samsung said "Oh y'all want premium...we got premium. Don't cry now peeps, now that you have to put out for it. :lol: [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Side-note: This is the coolest charging cord ever. Can't find this at stores exactly like this. It has the old iOS device head, the new iOS device head, and micro-usb. It also has cool blue LED lights embedded in the cord.

Samsung's semiconductor arm of their business came to our (Texas A&M) engineer career fair in January. Over 350 companies including Apple, Intel, Microsoft, Rolls Royce and all the big dogs come twice a year. Even if you aren't an engineer we come for the cool swag they give out :lol:[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom