• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just seen Marques Brownlee's hands on with it. It looks a lot better than I thought and the functionality has potential.

[COLOR=#red]Bro, it's close enough, that's all I'm saying. Funny thing is peeps get more upset than the companies do :lol: Don't y'all know Samsung supplies their services to Apple for the A series chips that run the iPhone? It's all business, and making money, not about emotions and feelings my dudes.

[/COLOR]

Yep ! Samsung does supply the chips to Apple and sometimes the display screen

was looking forward to ditch my iphone 6 and go back to android.

i like the iphone 6 mostly for the camera. ive always been android and sine switching to iphone, im doing less power user stuff simplyl because apple dont want you to do it unless you go out of the way. hate syncing and doing crap with itunes compared to drag and drop i dont even put any of my mp3 files or photos on the phone because i have to go through itunes.

i just use songza to stream wahtever music and email the pic to myself instead of using itunes

but camera has been so money. esp since im a new dad, im always taking pics of my lil one. it needs to come up fast and focus and shoot fast.

my wife has an s5 and whatever megapixel spec it has which on paper i think is better than the iphone 6, it is weak compared to the 6 and now i cant be biased since its arms reach for me to easily just see. also i hate touchwiz and cam app loads slow compared to my iphone.

the s6 edge is a winner, despite no more sd and waterproof. ive had s3 and my wife's s5, but do we ever utilize the removable battery? only time was when we both had S3s and my battery died but all the important stuff was on my phone, i popped her batt out and put it in mine. Thats all. BUT NOW with the external power bank chargers, we have one we carry, it is almost not necessary to have removable battery. the SD card slot will be missed.

At this point, ive grown accustomed to using the iphone and crappy ios, but apple app store sucks, and itune sucks. its an expensive switch to just get a new m9 or S6 just to go back to android.. but its like shoes.. not necessary but you know you want it and just throw out that money anyways. im just waiting for thorough reviews and battery life, and how bloated touchwiz is. I also hate how android updates are super slow on samsung. takes forever.

Last edited:
Don't really care if the S6 and iPhone LOOK similar. Most of these phone all look alike now anyway lol.

That keyboard tho :rofl: straight rip.

Never had a problem with the 6 look..now I can have the best of both worlds :pimp: :pimp: :lol: also the camera poops on the 6+ now that's saying something. Cause that cam was possibly goat.

Only thing now I need is the battery to hold up and that thing is copped

Last edited:
6+ wasn't even better than the Note 4 especially in video recording. Not surprised the S6 camera is so vastly improved since Samsung spent real time improving the software. Dudes really need to step their tech knowledge game up acting like Samsung didn't just didn't finesse Apple into giving them billions for developing 80% of the internal components for iphones for the forseable future.

Last edited:
That keyboard tho :rofl: straight rip.

Never had a problem with the 6 look..now I can have the best of both worlds :pimp: :pimp: :lol: also the camera poops on the 6+ now that's saying something. Cause that cam was possibly goat.

Only thing now I need is the battery to hold up and that thing is copped

[COLOR=#red]And there my friend is the brilliance of why I believe Samsung "borrowed" a few things from Apple. Samsung already has captured the android crowd....with the S6 they are going for more of the iPhone crowd. By keeping things familiar/similar, the transition will not be as drastic.This is an excellent business strategy. Concepts as such are some of the things a person would learn in a good MBA program.[/COLOR]

6+ wasn't even better than the Note 4 especially in video recording. Not surprised the S6 camera is so vastly improved since Samsung spent real time improving the software. Dudes really need to step their tech knowledge game up acting like Samsung didn't just didn't finesse Apple into giving them billions for developing 80% of the internal components for iphones for the forseable future.
Apple doesn't even bother to make their phones the best anymore. they know the Apple loyalists will line up on release day regardless.

they just add features from Android phones a couple years later when they get enough complaints about them 
laugh.gif

Apple makes devices that work great within their ecosystem. Lately their Mac updates have mainly centered around iOS. They don't care about the latest specs, and never really have.

Apple doesn't even bother to make their phones the best anymore. they know the Apple loyalists will line up on release day regardless.

they just add features from Android phones a couple years later when they get enough complaints about them :lol:

Well you're right. They have never been in the spec or feature game but have consistently produced phones that get it done more than any other across the board. Sorry but not really that sorry.

I really think that the S6 has given Android users something great.

It is funny because Samsung actually gave us legit changes and we still mad about it :lol:

Especially after that basura S5 phone.

It looks like you guys will finally have a camera all-around as good but probably even better than the iphone for once. A phone that takes great pics without completely collapsing in low-light. A phone that can be your electronic wallet anywhere, can wireless charge on anything that can wireless charge, has a fingerprint scanner that actually works like it is supposed to, has great build quality, comes in 128 gb, even toned down touchwiz features, gave you two different versions of the s6, you still have the freedom of Android, it looks like they have an in-houes processor that is optimized for the battery, and not only that but you can get a 4 hour charge in 10 minutes :lol: y'all are bugging

They brought straight change with this phone. I don't even want to know what that thang gon be like on the Note 5 :smh:

You Android users should be rejoicing right now.

And how come everyone ignored this :lol:

:nerd:

Apple makes devices that work great within their ecosystem. Lately their Mac updates have mainly centered around iOS. They don't care about the latest specs, and never really have.

False.

Recently as last year they tried to monoplize ois hardware so the other companies couldnt flourish.

They only acttt like they dont care because theyre NEVER in the spec lead anymore since the induction of the 4s

False.

Recently as last year they tried to monoplize ois hardware so the other companies couldnt flourish.

They only acttt like they dont care because theyre NEVER in the spec lead anymore since the induction of the 4s

That sounds like an intelligent move.

I think they abandoned the spec-war and continued to work on hardware-software optimization, which in reality, is more important. I think Samsung had the same mindset with the S6 and HTC lightened up their UI to make things smoother starting with HTC One X than continuing further with the M7.

And how come everyone ignored this :lol:

:nerd:

changes that came at a cost and mostly changes that should have been in the s5 (damn fingerprinter scanner that works, wireless charging, less jizz.
since they were so comfortable making two devices sammy should have just replaced the edge with a plastic s6 that allowed for the things people are use to from samsung and left the metal s6 as the premium option or got replaced the regular s6 with a plastic model and leave the edge for those requiring metal. you're not going to get props for taking away two of the bigger things that brought you fans and replacing them with more expensive (having to pay for more storage space) replacements that hopefully (since nothings been test, no I do not take sammy's or any other manufacturers word on optimization) offer good enough battery life, especially for folks use to those zerolemon and other big replacement batteries.

False.

first out with a 64 bit soc (not that it mattered but still) and A7/A8 have beaten whatever snapdragon was available at the time. Only thing they haven't improved in is ram (the air 2 being the first and only 2GB iOS device with 4GB android devices coming this year is funny) and screen resolution for something so expensive.

Back
Top Bottom