• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
soooo... i haven't dl any apps in a while and now that i wanna dl an app i cannot. after i hit "accept" it just looks like it's about to begin downloading and it just stays like that. i just deleted my gmail account and re added it but to no avail. i thought this was just a problem with that app so i randomly selected 2 others and i'm having the same problem. anyone know what is causing this, i have signal it never goes below 2 bars so i don't think it's cuz of that. :nerd:

any help would be appreciated
Thank you.

Last edited:
I thought T-Mobile restricted tethering on the prepaid plans so I hadnt done it up until today. Able to do my homework at work now at LTE speeds on my laptop 
pimp.gif

I think this has been discussed, but why is showbox now using MXPlayer to play all the movies? Before it used to give me an option, now it dies not.
I updated mine and just checked and it still opened the movie with Allcast. I had it set to the default player, so I guess it kept it as the one to use.

Also, I never realized that they make it so you have to update the app to continue to use it. Before I updated, when I selected a movie or show, nothing would display. Once I updated, everything was working as usual.
You know of a way to stream MX player to Chromecast?

soooo... i haven't dl any apps in a while and now that i wanna dl an app i cannot. after i hit "accept" it just looks like it's about to begin downloading and it just stays like that. i just deleted my gmail account and re added it but to no avail. i thought this was just a problem with that app so i randomly selected 2 others and i'm having the same problem. anyone know what is causing this, i have signal it never goes below 2 bars so i don't think it's cuz of that. :nerd:

any help would be appreciated
Thank you.

downloading over data or wifi?

or both have this problem?

You know of a way to stream MX player to Chromecast?
the work around it for me is to download the Chromecast app, and select cast screen. It basically cast everything you doing on your phone to the TV, to include watching th e movie with mxplayer. The only problem is that you can't do anything else with your phone and it has to be on for the duration.

lawd sammy coming back hard with the six appeal cant wait , this is what i been waiting for since after the s3, sammy bout to kill the game :smokin

Last edited:
The S this year better come with it. It is just hard to justify when the Note is always so much better though :lol:

Don't really care, as long as there's an Active.

If there's an S6 Active Edge... :wow:

But you probably ain't even maxing out that S5 tho :wink: :rofl:
In terms of... ?

Just general usage? I'm positive there's more I could do with it, no doubt.

But I'm nowhere close to what a tech guy with an S5 would get out of it. I know that.

Or were you referring to something else?

In terms of... ?

But I'm nowhere close to what a tech guy with an S5 would get out of it. I know that.

I'm just joking around at some of your other posts. This thread is gets so technical and detailed about certain subjects and I found your contribution refreshing amongst the the geek talk :lol:

My guess tho is that there will be an "active" version of the S6. I don't see why they'd break tradition now.

in terms of basic usage and the showbox app, which 5" phones have the best battery life, camera for tmobile?

In terms of... ?

I'm just joking around at some of your other posts. This thread is gets so technical and detailed about certain subjects and I found your contribution refreshing amongst the the geek talk :lol:

My guess tho is that there will be an "active" version of the S6. I don't see why they'd break tradition now.
Oh, my previous posts still hold true. :lol:

I feel like I have this water resistant mini-computer that I'm using to count steps, take calls, and occasionally put in ultra power saving mode. :lol: :\ :wow:

Back
Top Bottom