• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Put it in rice and give it time. It should he fine if it wasn't in long. Even if it sounds bad now when it dries it should be alright

It's alive!!!!!!!!!!

Put it in some rice for about an hour then I went and coped some of this:

Took a toothbrush drenched in it and hit every opening on the phone waited til it dried and I'm good money. :smokin

Neither one of the liquid indicators tripped so if something weird happens I'm call and get a replacement.

[COLOR=#red]I get this feeling deep down in my scrotal sac that I'm going to try out the M9. Especially if Sammy goes to a non-removable back.i had the OG Nexus when it first came out and I loved it, that's back when you couldn't get me to take a piss on any Samsung phone because I hated them.[/COLOR]

i saw those pics before and a lotta the tech people on twitter said they highly doubt that is the phone. the m9 is supposedly going to have the boomsound speakers embedded into the edges like the render from last week. but who knows we should find out march 1st!

i saw those pics before and a lotta the tech people on twitter said they highly doubt that is the phone. the m9 is supposedly going to have the boomsound speakers embedded into the edges like the render from last week. but who knows we should find out march 1st!
It would be difficult to think that HTC would go back to the old design when the Nexus 9 and Desire 820 feature a more sleek implementation of the boom sound speakers  

Ehh....we're so close to March 1st,  Im just ready for the real unveiling.  I'm growing tired of seeing and even posting the new "leaks" everyday from ALL of these devices
laugh.gif
.  Theres some new M9, S6, G4 specs or renders damn near every day.  Shoot i've posted a few in just the last couple of pages 
laugh.gif

I really want it to look like the other renders, but even if the M9 does look similar to the M8 its still rated as THE most beautiful device out, so who cares lol.  I'm just tryna see what that new camera hittin fo
laugh.gif
. That was the only REAL flaw of the M8.

Last edited:
I think this has been discussed, but why is showbox now using MXPlayer to play all the movies? Before it used to give me an option, now it dies not.

I really like LG's.

hate is a really strong word. I'll just say Sense isn't for me.

Last edited:
I think this has been discussed, but why is showbox now using MXPlayer to play all the movies? Before it used to give me an option, now it dies not.
I updated mine and just checked and it still opened the movie with Allcast. I had it set to the default player, so I guess it kept it as the one to use.

Also, I never realized that they make it so you have to update the app to continue to use it. Before I updated, when I selected a movie or show, nothing would display. Once I updated, everything was working as usual.

Back
Top Bottom