Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

I have a evo and i love it! Got it about 3 weeks ago and im still finding out new things about it. The only thing i dont like is the battery life SUCKS! It seems like my phone is dead after 2hrs. Btw the camera takes GREAT PICS! And the kickstand in the back is a PLUS!

Root it and your problem will be solved
happy.gif

You can save battery by disabling GPS, auto-syncing, lowering your screen brightness , disable your data when our not using it, disabling background data.

i feel a lot of people who complain about battery are using their first smartphone?

i mean these phones dont give out days of use like old nokia phones, i say be happy if you get a couple hours of heavy use...now if you send a few texts n check the time once in a while and your phone drops to 50% then you got a problem

i feel a lot of people who complain about battery are using their first smartphone?

i mean these phones dont give out days of use like old nokia phones, i say be happy if you get a couple hours of heavy use...now if you send a few texts n check the time once in a while and your phone drops to 50% then you got a problem

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

eqt5xw.jpg

Do you have to rom/jailbreak your android to change the skin like that? 
The items in the status bar are from a ROM but I'm sure you could get the battery icon from a theme but otherwise it's ADW Launcher with the sticky note theme or something like that, it's in the market place

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

eqt5xw.jpg

Do you have to rom/jailbreak your android to change the skin like that? 
The items in the status bar are from a ROM but I'm sure you could get the battery icon from a theme but otherwise it's ADW Launcher with the sticky note theme or something like that, it's in the market place

Question for you guys AGAIN, what ROM do you suggest for a T-Mobile myTouch ? I'll hook you up if you help me out !

Question for you guys AGAIN, what ROM do you suggest for a T-Mobile myTouch ? I'll hook you up if you help me out !

Back
Top Bottom