• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good looks Joe thanks man! Im just a droid noob. Im trying to find everything out because the more I wacth youtube vids on these phones and learn about the android market it craps on apples for me. If you dont mind whats an ota? Whats the bloatware on it? So you wont keep that sense clock and weather widget on the home screen?

Good looks to Iheartboost for putting me on to doubletwist !

Good looks Joe thanks man! Im just a droid noob. Im trying to find everything out because the more I wacth youtube vids on these phones and learn about the android market it craps on apples for me. If you dont mind whats an ota? Whats the bloatware on it? So you wont keep that sense clock and weather widget on the home screen?

Good looks to Iheartboost for putting me on to doubletwist !

ota = over the air update after the phone released they updated it so im waiting on my update

the bloatware like amazon mp3, tmobile app pack,demo video, monopoly and various games/demos i dont want

ill keep the clock and weather i like that part of sense but if you dont you could use the app launcher pro and make it look a lil more like the stock android like on the g2

ota = over the air update after the phone released they updated it so im waiting on my update

the bloatware like amazon mp3, tmobile app pack,demo video, monopoly and various games/demos i dont want

ill keep the clock and weather i like that part of sense but if you dont you could use the app launcher pro and make it look a lil more like the stock android like on the g2

Oh so its not like apple where once they update it you can just connect and update? What do you need to wait for? Do you think I should cop the Mytouch or wait for the nexus s?

Oh so its not like apple where once they update it you can just connect and update? What do you need to wait for? Do you think I should cop the Mytouch or wait for the nexus s?

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

it gets sent to your phone 
idk its up to you, i got 20 days buyers remorse so if the nexus s drops on december 6th like sites are now saying i could switch it if i wanted too so idk

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

it gets sent to your phone 
idk its up to you, i got 20 days buyers remorse so if the nexus s drops on december 6th like sites are now saying i could switch it if i wanted too so idk

i get my mytouch 4g delivered in 2 days.  i plan on rooting it soon after.  it will be nice to be back in the android family.  started with the g1 on release.  then got a 9700
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

let me know how the root goes joe billionaire.

one question about rooting.  normally you'll get your updates via ota.  like 2.2, 2.3 and so on.  after you root do you just download them and install them in the bootloader?

i get my mytouch 4g delivered in 2 days.  i plan on rooting it soon after.  it will be nice to be back in the android family.  started with the g1 on release.  then got a 9700
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

one question about rooting.  normally you'll get your updates via ota.  like 2.2, 2.3 and so on.  after you root do you just download them and install them in the bootloader?

Originally Posted by dugtrio

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

same with me started with g1 rooted , then went to hd2, now back in the fam yeah ill let you know im hoping to do it tonight cause i got work the rest of the week 
you just download them after or using a rom that has them built in already 

Originally Posted by dugtrio

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

same with me started with g1 rooted , then went to hd2, now back in the fam yeah ill let you know im hoping to do it tonight cause i got work the rest of the week 
you just download them after or using a rom that has them built in already 

cool, that's what i figured.  rooting with visionary looks pretty easy from what i saw on youtube. 

cool, that's what i figured.  rooting with visionary looks pretty easy from what i saw on youtube. 

Originally Posted by Sneaky

@Keith , you know why my phone wont vibrate when i get a text

i know some roms you need to enable it. go into your sms press menu and go to settings look for the vibrate section.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

@Keith , you know why my phone wont vibrate when i get a text

i know some roms you need to enable it. go into your sms press menu and go to settings look for the vibrate section.

I have a evo and i love it! Got it about 3 weeks ago and im still finding out new things about it. The only thing i dont like is the battery life SUCKS! It seems like my phone is dead after 2hrs. Btw the camera takes GREAT PICS! And the kickstand in the back is a PLUS!

I have a evo and i love it! Got it about 3 weeks ago and im still finding out new things about it. The only thing i dont like is the battery life SUCKS! It seems like my phone is dead after 2hrs. Btw the camera takes GREAT PICS! And the kickstand in the back is a PLUS!

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

Root it and your problem will be solved
happy.gif

You can save battery by disabling GPS, auto-syncing, lowering your screen brightness , disable your data when our not using it, disabling background data.

Back
Top Bottom