• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just activated another note 4 and i'm tired of these people playing with me. I'm just going to have to take advantage of the promotion and cop the note 4 and sell the s5 that I won. I have it listed on CL for 400 obo, and a store in the mall is offering 230 cash. Now I just need to cop a cheap smartphone to trade in. Don't feel like dropping 60 to get the note 2 fixed when i'm sure I can find a working smartphone lying around somewhere.

Man....watching that Android 5.0 video got me not wanting to try out the 6+ now. That other guy that sold the OPO and getting the Nexus 6 might be on to something
nerd.gif

nthat.gif

Man....watching that Android 5.0 video got me not wanting to try out the 6+ now. That other guy that sold the OPO and getting the Nexus 6 might be on to something :nerd:

:nthat:

I was thinking the same thing as well before i drenched it lol. I am going to turn it on in about an hour.

Waiting to peep the n6 in person.

Gonna go back to the n5 this Friday when it comes in. Loved the phone, hope i still love it second time around :lol:

You gotta watch out for those phones they drop in the middle. They are always the lessor of what is to come a couple of months later. ALWAYS.

Man....watching that Android 5.0 video got me not wanting to try out the 6+ now. That other guy that sold the OPO and getting the Nexus 6 might be on to something
nerd.gif

nthat.gif
Man I'm seriously thinking about it. After all the hassle I went through to get this OPO, it would be crazy to get rid of it already though. I like the phone a lot. I just can't resist new tech.

Well if you have a phone to use while you wait minus whale preorder the Nexus 6 tomorrow :nerd:

But if that ain't for you then :pimp: to the Turbo

naw man gat with that giant screen. 5.2 is as big as I can go. plus the most important spec in that phone is that 48 hour battery. I still have my htc one to use while I wait for the turbo though.

Gonna go back to the n5 this Friday when it comes in. Loved the phone, hope i still love it second time around :lol:

I was in the same situation, but Lollipop is fire on the nexus 5, so I think I'll probably stick with it and cop a nexus tab with the money. Battery still sucks though...

Lollipop was nice, but that rom i had was super unstable. Kept getting a million force closes.

Went back to 4.4.4, doe...

I did not like to new keyboard...

notifications were nice, though.

Well if you have a phone to use while you wait minus whale preorder the Nexus 6 tomorrow :nerd:

But if that ain't for you then :pimp: to the Turbo

naw man gat with that giant screen. 5.2 is as big as I can go. plus the most important spec in that phone is that 48 hour battery. I still have my htc one to use while I wait for the turbo though.
real talk if that turbo was an att phone I'd consider over the n6..People wanna say don't worry about size.. **** that, joints is getting way too big. The turbo is the right size and it has almost a 4000mAh battery :x only bad is it isn't getting g lollipop out the gate.

I was in the same situation, but Lollipop is fire on the nexus 5, so I think I'll probably stick with it and cop a nexus tab with the money. Battery still sucks though...
My biggest fear is battery. My opo has spoiled me :lol:

real talk if that turbo was an att phone I'd consider over the n6..People wanna say don't worry about size.. **** that, joints is getting way too big. The turbo is the right size and it has almost a 4000mAh battery :x only bad is it isn't getting g lollipop out the gate.

yea but it seems like most phones will have it by the end of the year. I'm hoping that since its a motorola phone it will still get it early.

Back
Top Bottom