• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can someone please send me an Inbox invite?
nerd.gif

How are you gents enjoying Inbox?
I like it, but its taking some time to get use to. If I could only get the new Gmail 5.0 to work on my phone, so inbox will do for now.

EDIT: Finally got Gmail 5.0 working on my phone, and honestly, after playing with it for a few mins, I like the feel and aesthetics of Inbox better.

Last edited:
Can you take the battery out the OPO 
nerd.gif

My favorite phone of last year is coming back into my hands.. N5 
pimp.gif
 I know a lot of folks aren't happy with theirs but I loved mine last year. Hope I still like it the same, I'm sure it won't replace my OPO but it's gonna feel nice having one again.. and I'll get to play with L for a while. If only the battery life wasn't ***.. if I can get my 4hrs I was getting OST I'll be satisfied with it.

Last edited:
We all complain sent the most miniscule bs about a phone. The only thing that's worth complaining about is battery life and thats to be expected. I think for the most part we all think that new updates or releases are going too be mind blowing but why? All this phones can do just about the same and handle almost everything you throw at them. Everything else is just gimmicks to try and distinguish themselves from the others.

Can you take the battery out the OPO :nerd:

My favorite phone of last year is coming back into my hands.. N5 :pimp:  I know a lot of folks aren't happy with theirs but I loved mine last year. Hope I still like it the same, I'm sure it won't replace my OPO but it's gonna feel nice having one again.. and I'll get to play with L for a while. If only the battery life wasn't ***.. if I can get my 4hrs I was getting OST I'll be satisfied with it.

Naw no removal battery. I think you can open that back portion but thats all. I looked it up and its tedious and most people have been damaging theyre back shells. If this things doesnt come alive I may be going back to the N5

Back
Top Bottom