Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a first

i actually like ios... i dont have an iphone but my mom does and i would use it sometimes... but i like the interface and its just smooth overall how it goes from one app to the next... but other than that theres not much you can customize.... i still prefer htc sense and thats why i never venture out of htc phones :lol:

Last edited:
i actually like ios... i dont have an iphone but my mom does and i would use it sometimes... but i like the interface and its just smooth overall how it goes from one app to the next... but other than that theres not much you can customize.... i still prefer htc sense and thats why i never venture out of htc phones :lol:

I like it for my mom. Otherwise Android is greater in so many ways. iOS apps JUST started communicating with each other lol. I hate how you have to close every app to do other things.

what happened to the g pro 2 and galaxy alpha? 
laugh.gif

both of them more or less faded away as soon as they were announced.

My boss is literally the only person I know with a Windows phone. :lol:

Excuse my ignorance but what makes a Windows phone so great?

The cheap price tag of the Lumia 520/521. Can't really get a decent android device in that price range ($40-70, metropcs was selling their's for $20)

what happened to the g pro 2 and galaxy alpha? :lol:

alpha was a experimental turd on arrival. Tiny little battery and no microSD card from freaking samsung?
have no clue why lg decided not to do a proper release for the g pro 2. Some are selling for moto x prices on ebay but are useless due lack of proper bands. :smh:

My boss is literally the only person I know with a Windows phone.
laugh.gif

The cheap price tag of the Lumia 520/521. Can't really get a decent android device in that price range ($40-70, metropcs was selling their's for $20)
what happened to the g pro 2 and galaxy alpha? 
laugh.gif

alpha was a experimental turd on arrival. Tiny little battery and no microSD card from freaking samsung?
have no clue why lg decided not to do a proper release for the g pro 2. Some are selling for moto x prices on ebay but are useless due lack of proper bands.
mean.gif
so many phones ruined by lack of bands man 
mean.gif

they need to make these joints available for everybody.

Woahhh. I didnt spend any money for those. Those are xposed modules

To access all of the g3 tweakbox features you gotta pay for it, no? I installed it via the play store but its a module. The majority of the options are greyed out for "pro" users only who paid the $1.99.

Just installed gravitybox, gonna see if its better.

Last edited:
To access all of the g3 tweakbox features you gotta pay for it, no? I installed it via the play store but its a module. The majority of the options are greyed out for "pro" users only who paid the $1.99.

Just installed gravitybox, gonna see if its better.

O yeah true. But the free version has everything you need there

O yeah true. But the free version has everything you need there

It would allow me to change the color of the navigation buttons while in apps but not on the homescreen. But gravitybox lets me do that so its all good.

Questions: Does the lock screen options to show "last screen" and blur effect in gravitybox working for you? On my phone its as if its unable to override the built-in lockscreen settings that came with the phone. Also with tweakbox its not showing all weather effects.

Just upgraded from a Nexus 4 to the G3. I knew that 16 GB would get to me. Updating apps started to eat up what little space i had left.

Loving it so far. The detail in those demo videos are insane. Trying to decide if I want to get back into ROM flashing. I'll give it a few days.
My boss is literally the only person I know with a Windows phone. :lol:

My friend has one of the lumias i think. It has a great camera but other than that its whatever. Constantly get on him because he cant use hangouts :lol:

If Nokia made a high-end Android, it'd be an insta-cop.

My Nexus 4 is still chugging along. Probably running better than new because of ROMs + kernels. If the Nexus 6/X doesn't impress, I think I'd be able to hang onto the 4 for another year.

Love my new Galaxy S5. Battery life is ridiculous compared to my past phones (Iphone and HTC One). Just had to get rid of all of Samsung's junk apps, get Nova launcher, and SMS Go Pro. Pretty much every aspect of my phone is customized to the way I want it :pimp:

The only thing I hate is the stupid smiley face for unknown contacts :lol:

Last edited:
I have the stock Sony one. Battery life is nowhere near the 5+ hours LG G3s that I see here. I only get around 3 hr OST with the z ultra before it's close to dying...

would have dealt with the size if the battery was good but :x
oneplus one it is then.

Trying to figure if i should trade in my iPhone 5 for an S5 with TMo, or just buy the S5 from eBay.

If Nokia made a high-end Android, it'd be an insta-cop.

My Nexus 4 is still chugging along. Probably running better than new because of ROMs + kernels. If the Nexus 6/X doesn't impress, I think I'd be able to hang onto the 4 for another year.

I'm sayin man, they need to bring the N series back.

Back
Top Bottom