• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been around since 07l. I don't really post much but I'm always on NT haha

Gave me a chance to post this :lol:

My order shipped for a $1 64GB Samsung Mini SD from BestBuy.

:nthat:

Wait what?

Sorry bruhs it was a pricing error on BestBuy that only lasted 5 min. I saw someone tweet it, checked out and got tracking later that night. As soon as I rt'ed it was back to reg price. I thought they would cancel it but it comes in today.

Edit: I follow @kotakudeals that posts deals, there's other places like @slickdeals and @kinjadeals, best one of the year thus far.

Last edited:
Yeah someone made a thread about it too, but by the time I clicked the link best buy fixed it. Can't believe they're honoring it though classy move

Sorry bruhs it was a pricing error on BestBuy that only lasted 5 min. I saw someone tweet it, checked out and got tracking later that night. As soon as I rt'ed it was back to reg price. I thought they would cancel it but it comes in today.

Edit: I follow @kotakudeals that posts deals, there's other places like @slickdeals and @kinjadeals, best one of the year thus far.

kind of off topic but this remind me of that ealmart online price error months ago. computers and 60inch tv's were like $200. .. man people on slickdeals were going crazy with it .people tweeting with 4 flat screens in the car and multiple computers

somebody got fired big time over that.

Isn't that Windows Phone? At least you can jailbreak an iphone. Why some people spend hundreds on windows phones is beyond me.
HTC one m8 running windows phone at the same price as the android one? lol.

I liked Windows phone a lot but there really isn't anything that makes it "great". That's what happens when you playing catch up the entire time and having problems securing hardware manufacturers.

Back
Top Bottom