• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

-_- the **** happened? More crappy n5 battery screen shots for the books.

Important Notice!! Google just started a new policy for Nexus 5 users today. They offer one free replacement for your damaged Nexus 5, doesn't matter if you crack the screen or get water damage. I cracked my screen today and Called Google Play Customer Service and the Rep said I was in luck and they just started this new policy today. They will send you a replacement device in the mail and you just ship your damaged device back to them.  
alien.gif
alien.gif
 Yo THROW THAT JOINT AT THE WALL RIGHT NOW @MPLSdunk

Would be hilarious if he breaks his phone on purpose before he calls in only to find out Suberzat was trollin
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 He should tape breaking the phone and calling Google afterwards for us to see
smokin.gif

S5 alone is better? Get outta here.

The S5 5 isn't even is good as the Note 3.

Straight buggin if you think that will be some equivalent of a Note 4. That phone is better than the S5 in every way :lol:

Idk man. I really like the s5 size wise. N3 and N4 too big. Wouldn't be able to use the phone with one hand.

I like the Note 4 but not enough to pay to switch from the Note 3...
I agree. I'm due for an upgrade and was holding off to see what the N4 would offer over the N3. Instead of paying 300 for the upgrade to N4, I think I'll just stick with the N3 and get it for super cheap when the N4 drops.

What I am saying is is that if you think you can get a stylus (for the S5) and bridge the gap between the S5 and Note 4 you are DELUSIONAL.

New Leaked Video Shows Off The New Moto X (X+1) And Its Familiar Flick-To-Launch Camera Gesture

Last edited:
I really like the lg gw r

I was excited for the 360 but now I am gonna have to wait.

Wonder what HTC has up their sleve.

They do have a great track record with hardware. :smokin

So who here has a broken Nexus 4 or 5 that they bought from the Google play store?

http://slickdeals.net/f/7177944-goo...-5-devices-purchashed-thru-the-play-store?v=1

Google Play is offering a free replacement for broken Nexus 4 or 5 devices purchashed thru the Play Store!!!
This needs it's own thread!!! woot

Stipulations:
1) Has to be a Google Play purchased device, ie NOT thru a carrier such as T-Mobile. You don't have to be the original owner (YMMV on this one). Google will verify the IMEI against their records. IMEI stands for 'International Mobile Equipment Identity' which is a unique 15-digit number assigned to all cellular devices.
2) Has to be within 1 year of purchase.
3) Currently only applicable to purchases within USA

Call 1-855-836-3987. Option 4. Option 2.

They'll do a one time exception in which they will send you a temporary 24 hour email with which you must re-"purchase" the same device. They'll 1 day business ship the refurbished device. You then have 21 days to return your old broken device to them at which time they'll reverse the hold on your CC.

More info: https://plus.google.com/u/0/11238...QfjgaZmFAb

Email sent to me after my CSR call

Last edited:
Moto X great at $499 IMO. Snapdragon 801, 5.2 1080p Amoled, gesture controls and touch to wake again, 13mp cam, front facing speakers. Only deal breaker is no memory card slot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom