Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[COLOR=#red]Lol Keko :lol:

BTW I used ISIS Wallet at McDonald's this morning using the free $25 they gave me. Real simple just tapped my phone and it instantly paid just like advertised.[/COLOR]

I have been using Google wallet for a while but always at 7/ 11 ... I haven't bother looking around but we need to do better. I know somewhere abroad this technology has been around for like 10 years ... vending machines, groceries stores, etc all work with the cell phone.

You guys able to get Flash working on Naked Browser? Not a deal breaker for me, just asking. I downloaded the latest version for 4.x, but still not working.

I have been using Google wallet for a while but always at 7/ 11 ... I haven't bother looking around but we need to do better. I know somewhere abroad this technology has been around for like 10 years ... vending machines, groceries stores, etc all work with the cell phone.

[COLOR=#red]Yeah I mean for the most part it's not new tech, but Verizon blocked us from using Google Wallet as a tap to pay firmware app so it's new to us. Basically I'm saying "it's about time we got it".[/COLOR]

Verizon .... ill predict that in 5 years or less either they will be matching all the other unlimited offers or will not be as superior ... they r out of control with their monopoly and over prices plans ...

[COLOR=#red]Looks like the iPhone may finally get NFC. Doesn't matter if you are late to the party as long as you make it to the party.[/COLOR]

Verizon .... ill predict that in 5 years or less either they will be matching all the other unlimited offers or will not be as superior ... they r out of control with their monopoly and over prices plans ...

[COLOR=#red]
Here's hoping my dude...yes they suck with some of their policies and pricing, but I travel too much and I need their network coverage. I got caught in too many situations where T-Mobile didn't have coverage or just voice and no data.
[/COLOR]

Last edited:
You guys able to get Flash working on Naked Browser? Not a deal breaker for me, just asking. I downloaded the latest version for 4.x, but still not working.
mine is fine.. I got the pro version tho don't know if that makes a difference.

Was gonna download ISIS wallet but I scrolled down and read this app is not supported on rooted devices :stoneface:

Last edited:
I doubt they'll go back to unlimited. If so it'll be like 20-50 extra for unlimited data

Was gonna download ISIS wallet but I scrolled down and read this app is not supported on rooted devices :stoneface:

[COLOR=#red]Carver I'm just geeked that I'm getting 5 days free of McDonald's breakfast with the $25 offer. Not even sure how much I'll use it after that to be honest.[/COLOR]

:lol:

One of these days I'll get to use my phone to pay for something. I haven't tried Google wallet or any of that yet.

I have never officially gotten NFC to work on my Galaxy Note 2. I have 3 or 4 NFC capable speakers and a few pair of headphones.

Lol keep waiting on that 5 years bruh... Ull die first

First vzw wasnt gunna survive the cingular takeover

Then they werent gunna survive cuz they cost the most

Then they were gunna die when they refused to pay for the iphone when all their comp had it (for yearss)

Then they werent gunna survive cuz they stopped unlimited data

Then it was upgrade fees.
Then it was the cdma network.

Then it was getting rid of Nexus line and unlocked phones

They dont care and its not happening lol. If u wanna save money or get unlimited data go get lesser service for less money. Simple. If it meets ur needs it meets ur needs.

Verizon aint changin for nobodyyy but certaintly not the demographic of their customer base that costs them the most to maintain. (data hogs)

Then they were gunna die when they refused to pay for the iphone when all their comp had it (for yearss)

They dont care and its not happening lol. If u wanna save money or get unlimited data go get lesser service for less money. Simple. If it meets ur needs it meets ur needs.

Verizon aint changin for nobodyyy but certaintly not the demographic of their customer base that costs them the most to maintain. (data hogs)

VZW aint gonna change because they have Rural America on lock and there are somepeople who have no choice but VZW because its the only thing that works. Only reason I left VZW is because I need Unlimited web.

wtf are you taking about dude vzw is not going to die but will have to adapt. They where the biggest providers in a few other places around the Caribbean and they are no longer in existent is PR .... 5 years might be a reach but I'll wait.

[COLOR=#red]Looks like the iPhone may finally get NFC. Doesn't matter if you are late to the party as long as you make it to the party.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]

yea but when your 4 years late everyone has moved on to the next big party

Dolphin browser take elephants dump over naked browser

[COLOR=#red]Carver I'm just geeked that I'm getting 5 days free of McDonald's breakfast with the $25 offer. Not even sure how much I'll use it after that to be honest.[/COLOR]

VZW aint gonna change because they have Rural America on lock and there are somepeople who have no choice but VZW because its the only thing that works. Only reason I left VZW is because I need Unlimited web.

not even that, they got corporate America on lock

[COLOR=#red]Yeah it used to be $50. As far as the next big party...there is no next big party going on right now. Besides small changes cellphones haven't had a quantum leap in tech in a few years just small refinements. [/COLOR]

yea but when your 4 years late everyone has moved on to the next big party
Dolphin browser take elephants dump over naked browser

not even that, they got corporate America on lock

true, when I worked there and was training some b2b guys were bragging about just closing a big deal with Coke for the new coke machines (they have LTE modems to report which flavors/combos are being used most,what needs refill, etc) and Home Depot or Fex ex, and when I was leaving they signed a huge deal with the Govt for like a thousand or more ipads.

Yeah my company phones are all Verizon.

As far as dolphin browser I've tried it.. I like the no bloat that goes on with naked.. some browsers are trying to do way too much. No problems with it I just prefer naked

Back
Top Bottom