Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G3 is that crack bruh

Guys tripping me out with the fingerprint scanner. Acting like its something new. I got it on my M8. Plenty of apps that does this and been doing it before the s5

I even got face unlock

Guys tripping me out with the fingerprint scanner. Acting like its something new. I got it on my M8. Plenty of apps that does this and been doing it before the s5

I even got face unlock

[COLOR=#red]So what you're saying is we can't talk about it or use it because it's not new and you been had it? Makes sense, actually it doesn't. If that's the case luck this whole thread because cellphones aren't new and people been had them.[/COLOR]

I even got face unlock

[COLOR=#red]So what you're saying is we can't talk about it or use it because it's not new and you been had it? Makes sense, actually it doesn't. If that's the case luck this whole thread because cellphones aren't new and people been had them.[/COLOR]
lol it's kind of true though.

I even got face unlock

I still don't know where the hell you're getting a fingerprint scanner with an app though. Those things don't scan anything. It's just a stupid app. Tell someone else to use it and it bypasses the "finger print scanning" app EVERY TIME

Last edited:
I've had a Note 3 since January and hadn't enjoyed a phone as much in life.

Until this damb kit Kat update. Phone is laggy now and my service got worse.

Typing this on a m8 now and so far I love it.

Last edited:
I bought my brother his first phone today. It's the LG Optimus L90. Joint cost 99 dollars. After 30 minutes of OST the phone had 95% battery.......... As the days go by I get closer and closer to leaving the Nexus line behind

I just tried out the chrome beta now and i like it more than the normal chrome too. Still doesnt have the swipe from the edge to flip through tabs though unlike chrome on ios. :frown:

I still don't know where the hell you're getting a fingerprint scanner with an app though. Those things don't scan anything. It's just a stupid app. Tell someone else to use it and it bypasses the "finger print scanning" app EVERY TIME

nope there are real fingerprint screen lock apps that work and have been out for awhile

[COLOR=#red]Please be specific and tell us which fingerprint scanner app it is that works as good and reliable and is as secure as a the physical fingerprint scanner like found on the iPhone and S5. I'll wait.

Seems like your being pretty vague on purpose saying stuff like "there are apps that do that". We'll tell us which apps you are talking about so I can research them and compare them. I'm skeptical that there is areally apps out there that are better.[/COLOR]

I just tried out the chrome beta now and i like it more than the normal chrome too. Still doesnt have the swipe from the edge to flip through tabs though unlike chrome on ios. :frown:

Swipe from the url bar. Left or right to switch tabs

[COLOR=#red]Please be specific and tell us which fingerprint scanner app it is that works as good and reliable and is as secure as a the physical fingerprint scanner like found on the iPhone and S5. I'll wait.

Seems like your being pretty vague on purpose saying stuff like "there are apps that do that". We'll tell us which apps you are talking about so I can research them and compare them. I'm skeptical that there is areally apps out there that are better.[/COLOR]
you do realize you are talking to SuperB?

Back
Top Bottom