• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You figure after taxes and everything else it's close to 400 so that isn't terrible.

Seen a couple in mn pn Craigslist for 550 :smh:

yea plus the fact you buying from people who actually have it in hand and ready to ship as oppose to hoping and praying for a invite lol

Them prices done went up lol

Seems to be dropping to me.

I was subscribed to two posts who dropped their prices from 475 to 425... and begging people to basically buy them.

Was dropping the price at every low ball offer request

I was going to cop one but I'm going out of town Sunday and don't want it sitting on my porch for 2 weeks.

I was subscribed to two posts who dropped their prices from 475 to 425... and begging people to basically buy them.

I was going to cop one but I'm going out of town Sunday and don't want it sitting on my porch for 2 weeks.

From where though?

Never mind, I see where it was posted a couple posts up. My bad.

Last edited:

People are begging someone to buy them because Oneplus has started rolling out invites and more people are  buying the phone. So far, the only one's I've seen go for that cheap have already sold. But I don't see any right now on swappa going for anything below $450.

http://swappa.com/buy/oneplus-one-unlocked

Alot of people like the phone mainly for the price, but the price itself wasn't a big draw for me. If price isn't a big deal, then I could see people buying it. It really depends on the situation.

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna hold out for other phones. I'd rather put my money on other devices/toys (i.e. Xbox One) than get a phone that I have to convince myself is worth the purchase.

There are some on eBay close to 400.. I see one buy now for 414 but 16gb

Last edited:
Anyone know of any good app that boost up the your phones volume?

I flashed Liquid Smooth and the sound is very low compared to PA.

[COLOR=#red]LG and Samsung are both really good South Korean companies, heck they aren't just competing with smartphones, but they make some of the best washer and dryers, fridges, and TV's. S5 and the G3 can be considered 1A and 1B depending on what features fit you the best. [/COLOR][/quote]

:smokin

Exactly how I landed on the G3. Although Samsung's hardware is sexy as hell, their software is bloatful. My Samsung Smart TV & S4 both slow down tremendously after a few months of use, actually I surveyed 5 of my friends with Galaxys and they all agreed.

LG G3 after 3 days has experience NO lag and NO heat shutdown (how much pron do you guys watch!?)

LG and Samsung are both really good South Korean companies, heck they aren't just competing with smartphones, but they make some of the best washer and dryers, fridges, and TV's. S5 and the G3 can be considered 1A and 1B depending on what features fit you the best.

smokin.gif

Exactly how I landed on the G3. Although Samsung's hardware is sexy as hell, their software is bloatful. My Samsung Smart TV & S4 both slow down tremendously after a few months of use, actually I surveyed 5 of my friends with Galaxys and they all agreed.

LG G3 after 3 days has experience NO lag and NO heat shutdown (how much pron do you guys watch!?)[/quote]
That LG software and phone build is fire. I was playing with it at best buy today.. But, :frown: I promised myself I wouldnt buy any new phones for one yea after I bought this M8.. Or atleast till the m9 release date

In the past I never kept a phone for more then 3 months

I'm telling y'all for anyone on the fence go G3.

Had it for 3 days now and I wouldn't trade it for anything. (Having played with S5 and M8)

[COLOR=#red]Verdict is final :lol: The G3 is a great phone that unfortunately might get slept on just because.

This video review really changed my overall perception of the phone...it goes through almost every feature of the phone...very capable. It can be argued that this is the best of the flagships of 2014.[/COLOR]

Just copped a HTC One M8 off craigslist for 4hunnid.
Even came with a case and tempered screen protector.
Met at t-mo store, paid off his phone balance right there in front of me and was good to go.
Time to give Nexus 5 a break and see what this can do.

Just copped a HTC One M8 off craigslist for 4hunnid.
Even came with a case and tempered screen protector.
Met at t-mo store, paid off his phone balance right there in front of me and was good to go.
Time to give Nexus 5 a break and see what this can do.

nice pickup :smokin

is that the gold version? I was on the fence about that color but now everytime I see it I catch feels.

Last edited:
I'm still using an older LG phone but keep hearing good things about this g3

Can somebody convince me that this is better than an S5 before I hit up T-Mobile this week?

[COLOR=#red]There is no "better" bro. Go to the store, mess with them both. You will not be disappointed from either. For me the features of the S5 appealed to me more..it could be different for the next man. It's Mercedes, BMW, Audi my dude.[/COLOR]

My contract is up in April of next year with Verizon. I'm gonna hold off on buying anymore phones this year and just rock with the Note 2 and Oneplus One.

Any opinion on the M8?

[COLOR=#red]When I'm being an a-hole I hate on it :lol:. But in all reality it's one of the best flagships. If design means more to you, and if you like the sound of your phone to be superior and not weak and tinny like the S5 (again doesn't matter since I use headphones), then the M8 is your phone. The Sense UI seems pretty cool as well. Their ultra-pixel dual cam can take great pics in the right situation.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]He was asking between the S5 and G3. But if you wanted to see how the Note 4 is going to be or even the rumored Galaxy F/Prime/whatever, or the iPhone 6 we're talking a 2-3 month wait.[/COLOR]

Id rather wait 2-3 months than cop now and want a new phone in 2-3 months lol me personally I still don't trust LG because they have done horrible with devices pre G2

For my cats that jump between the nexus or other unlocked phones and carrier branded phones...

Do y'all experience better connectivity?

I'm good with my n5 from a metwork perspective...

But I'm wondering if it would be better if I had a carrier branded phone.

Back
Top Bottom