• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just coming to say I got my s5 in today too 
laugh.gif
, going to throw some pics up in a few 
pimp.gif

thanks again @lobotomybeats

Nothing.

Anyway. I retract all statements made regaurding lobos giveaway. Came home to a flawless m8 today. :pimp:

Good look breh

No worries, man. I understand. Glad things are good. I really wanted to totally reload the stock firmware and everything, but as you know things got crazy for me and I had to just send it with the GPE firmware (which is better, by the way).

I just coming to say I got my s5 in today too :lol: , going to throw some pics up in a few :pimp:
thanks again @lobotomybeats

No problem. My pleasure.

Fellas, sorry for the lack of accessories with those. That's how I receive them.

Everyone else, look for another giveaway in a month or so.

Last edited:
How much more can a phone do tho. Like what can the g3 do that the g2 can't?

Prob stuff like expandable storage since I think they're allowing sd cards now. Mmm internals are updated, better screen, better buttons cause the back of the g2 was questionable, the g3 looks a lot better.

That question you asked can be used for everything :lol: like what can the m8 do that the m7 can't or s4/s5.. 5s/6 it's the latest and greatest is why people want it lol

It's a fair, valid question that if answered honestly would make us look like foolish, hungry nerds. I'm guessing that any of us could go back to our previous phone, or two phones ago and not complain or miss a beat.

Another giveaway in a month or so you say lobo :nerd: might not have to cop a G3 at all.. Just gonna refresh this thread over and over the next 30 days :nerd:

Last edited:
y'all giving away phones
nerd.gif
Aint no one going to send you an Android Phone B .... go hit someone in the iPhone thread and see if they are giving away ....

As much as you come in here and bash the androids, I don't even know why you even asking ...

Whoever gets a phone/tablet or whatever should pay it forward by sending their phone to another member and so on ....

Just saying .... I would take that G3 but that's because it hasn't release ...

I am loving this G3. It's way more comfortable than the M8, S5, Oppo Find 7 and any other current flagship. Like it's close to Nexus 5 status. It truly doesn't feel like a 5.5 phone.

The OS is miles better than the G2's and M8...not that that's surprising. I look forward to putting a ROM on it though.

I am loving this G3. It's way more comfortable than the M8, S5, Oppo Find 7 and any other current flagship. Like it's close to Nexus 5 status. It truly doesn't feel like a 5.5 phone.

The OS is miles better than the G2's and M8...not that that's surprising. I look forward to putting a ROM on it though.

How's your battery life been? I know it's a very subjective question I don't want hours or numbers just how do you think it is compared to your last phone?

Man few of my coworkers have had the G3 for a few weeks. Got me drooling over it plus I need better battery life than my nexus 5 is providing :smh:

I'm leaning towards that G3 this Friday, question, how long does AT&T allow you to 'try' the phone out? Is California law still 30 days?

I just bought the Gold one  online (can't wait).  Did you get it unlocked or through a carrier?  I am getting my first unlocked phone and want to know how well the 4G is working (I am getting a Korean model).

I just bought the Gold one  online (can't wait).  Did you get it unlocked or through a carrier?  I am getting my first unlocked phone and want to know how well the 4G is working (I am getting a Korean model).

It's through a carrier. Sorry. You may look on XDA

[COLOR=#red]I'm out of the phone game...between cameras and guns I can't afford another hobby at least while I'm still in school.

Question...I have an upgrade coming up in early August...I'm not enamored with the HTC One, or the G3. The S5 is cool IMO, but I'm a Note guy due to the S-Pen (yes I actually use it :lol: ). How many of y'all could rock with the still awesome Note 3 knowing the 4 is somewhere around the corner? I'm thinking about scooping it anyway...I was happy with my N2 even when the N3 released. Actually it's easier for me to deal with slightly older tech because there's no anxiety in feeling like always having the latest and greatest. When you have the latest around the 7 month mark that anxiety happens because you know your tool is about to be upgraded.[/COLOR]

I don't want to be that guy but that's when the tmobile jump comes in so clutch. went from the note 3 to the s5 now to the iPhone 6 or note 4 :nerd: or hopefully I'll get the note through my job and I'll give the iPhone a test drive . still clutch 2 upgrades a year is bananas .

Back
Top Bottom