Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gold g3 ...

7rf5z.jpg

Can't decide if I want the gold or black g3

Att customers who upgrade can get a $50 gift card from bestbuy till 7/12/14. Why couldn't sprint release the phone a week earlier. SMH

Last edited:
I copped a M8 but the lower bezel is really bothering me, without that extra 1/4 inch the phone size would have been perfect.

i wonder if the g3 will be available through amazon. so far there's no sign of it

i have some credit card points (like $300 worth) i can use on amazon that i don't think i can use through at&t

Last edited:
But this is the Android thread

I understand. Just stating my opinion that's all.

Anyways played with the htc one m8 and its not a big enough jump from my m7. I had the G2 and the G3 looks like a huge upgrade and update. I hope it lives up to the hype.

Got a brand new LG G2 for $250 of craigslist and sold my old Nexus 4 for $150. not a bad 100$ upgrade. The garbage camera and battery of the nexus 4 was killing me. Performance wise it was fine though. It pains me to see how sick the G3 is though! 

Anyway yall think the G2 will get Android L/5

I know i could instal a custom rom but **** like cm11 messes with performance and camera quality. Installing Nova seems to solve most of issues

These are gonna be the big dawgs til the next **** drops
-Note4
-G3
-i6 both versions

L might drop for G2 and GFlex. If not, there's going to be ROMs for em.

So smart for LG though because people are itchin' :lol:

I don't even wanna play with it because I know I will do something stupid the minute I see it.

Must. Wait.

Last edited:
Wonder if I can play with it this Friday.. wanna peep the screen and other little things about it, like size and whatnot.

Just need official Verizon release info....

Hoping the rumor of pre order on the 10th and releasing the 17th is true

Random post, but tempered glass screen protectors are da truth. Got my second one yesterday from Alibaba. Had the first on my first defective M8 & that **** does not come off unless dropped and it shatters, but your screen (usually) remains safe. Nilkin is the name. And way cheaper than the stuff in best buy.

I use to never have protectors because they made your phone look fugazi and cheap.

Back
Top Bottom