• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Random post, but tempered glass screen protectors are da truth. Got my second one yesterday from Alibaba. Had the first on my first defective M8 & that **** does not come off unless dropped and it shatters, but your screen (usually) remains safe. Nilkin is the name. And way cheaper than the stuff in best buy.

I use to never have protectors because they made your phone look fugazi and cheap.

You got a link to the ones you buy? Don't wanna grab the wrong kind.

I have been lookin into them and I think they are a good move.

Random post, but tempered glass screen protectors are da truth. Got my second one yesterday from Alibaba. Had the first on my first defective M8 & that **** does not come off unless dropped and it shatters, but your screen (usually) remains safe. Nilkin is the name. And way cheaper than the stuff in best buy.

I use to never have protectors because they made your phone look fugazi and cheap.

I've always wondered what the fuss was all about with tempered glass. How is the glare in the sunlight? Does it increase? I've never messed with tempered glass but decided to get one for the G3. For $6 from xtremeguard I'll see what it's all abut.

Last edited:
I got one on my....iPad and it is great. My wife has one on her S5 as well and it is surviving her abuse, so they are great buy and don't take away from the screen quality.you can crack that and still save the screen under it.

I've always wondered what the fuss was all about with tempered glass. How is the glare in the sunlight? Does it increase? I've never messed with tempered glass but decided to get one for the G3. For $6 from xtremeguard I'll see what it's all abut.

The one for $6.99 isn't tempered glass. Those are $40

The one for $6.99 isn't tempered glass. Those are $40

Put in the code summer85 and watch the magic happen my dude.

Free shipping and no tax, I might just order another one.

Last edited:
I say i6 as well. Boost, minus whale move your icon set to the jb community :lol:

If da Nexus drops around all these dope phone releases, then, we're doomed. :smh:

Gotta be premium tho.

Also what's the best T-Mobile plan?

Put in the code summer85 and watch the magic happen my dude.

Free shipping and no tax, I might just order another one.
nthat.gif

You got a link to the ones you buy? Don't wanna grab the wrong kind.

I have been lookin into them and I think they are a good move.

Go to aliexpress.com and search "nillkin" & your phone model.

The glare isn't any different than your regular screen. If anything though, my screen looks a little more vibrant with the protector.

Last edited:
Was debating if i should upgrade to a G3, from a N5, but Google keeps opening up there google app's, making me think "there no need to upgrade yet" ....i guess imma wait til the iphone 6 or next Nexus to decide ...

It's wild to the avg person LG Phones are still seen as trash. Never seen anyone with a g2 in my life. I think people still have bad taste in their mouths from trash like the lg revolution.

Definitely... And with all these other bigger name brands out people don't really want to give it the time of day. Most will just go with what they're usually comfortable with like the iPhone or a galaxy

Last edited:
a few comparison shots I just took....

Nexus 5 vs. G3

Oppo Find 7 (QHD) vs. G3 - same screen size, two very different experiences

This thing feels remarkably similar to the Nexus 5. It truly doesn't feel like a huge device.

Last edited:
Prob stuff like expandable storage since I think they're allowing sd cards now. Mmm internals are updated, better screen, better buttons cause the back of the g2 was questionable, the g3 looks a lot better.

That question you asked can be used for everything :lol: like what can the m8 do that the m7 can't or s4/s5.. 5s/6 it's the latest and greatest is why people want it lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom