• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i don't believe that phone lasted 38 hours without a charge... screenshot earlier in the grid.

^38 hours!! How often do you use your phone? Are you connected to wifi most of the time?
On WiFi all day yesterday and most of today. Casted some shows, Browsed nt, let my daughter play some games, text and maybe 10 mins of calls.

i don't believe that phone lasted 38 hours without a charge... screenshot earlier in the grid.

Yum, my words are delicious.  

My G2 right now on 14hr 17min with expected 5hrs left... But 39 hours?!?  How? 

Yum, my words are delicious.  

My G2 right now on 14hr 17min with expected 5hrs left... But 39 hours?!?  How? 
I can only do it on my off days, my standby time is usually around 22-28hrs on work days cause cell standy murders my battery. when I can stay on wifi this thing flourishes :pimp:

What phone is it btw? N5? And is it rooted?

stock tmobile g2 :smokin

I'm really liking the Android L keyboard. I might not be going back to Swiftkey. This may sound weird, or maybe I'm just assuming, but I noticed I tend to make less mistakes while typing when I have the key vibration on while typing.

SwiftKey also vibrates when you tap the keys. You can also change how long the vibration lasts for.

Those of you that are getting the G3 where do you plan on getting your case from? I'm planning on getting the Spigen screen protector but not sure if I want the slim armor case or not. Want to have a case where the axillary cable for my car can fit into the port without having to take out the case. The only reason why I'm not going with otterbox this time even though they make great cases.

Edit: Pre-order for the G3 on Tmobile is now live for $598.80. Site is moving like some J's just dropped on finishline.

http://www.t-mobile.com/cell-phones/lg-g3.html?icid=WMM_TM_Q314LGB2PR_N3U9JWFPJOU415

Last edited:
Bay Area head w/ T-Mobile,  how is it? I'm thinking about making the switch from AT&T...im still grandpa w/unlimited data w/400 min & unlimted sms/mms but i'm still paying $77 a month that including my %17 discount off my bill .....was wondering if its worth the switch? and does T-Mobile still do discount for Govn't employee's?

Bay Area head w/ T-Mobile,  how is it? I'm thinking about making the switch from AT&T...im still grandpa w/unlimited data w/400 min & unlimted sms/mms but i'm still paying $77 a month that including my %17 discount off my bill .....was wondering if its worth the switch? and does T-Mobile still do discount for Govn't employee's?
http://explore.t-mobile.com/test-drive-free-trial

Thinking of returning my one m8 for another.

The battery life isn't as good as it was and the speakers aren't close to as loud as they were

Been reading about the battery life on the xda forums about the G3 and people have been saying that they're only getting ~5hrs of screen time with 12-14hrs of battery life. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Last edited:
Been reading about the battery life on the xda forums about the G3 and people have been saying that they're only getting ~5hrs of screen time with 12-14hrs of battery life. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
I would say its good, but, I expected it to have battery life on par with the g flex. That's about the same battery life I get on my g2 if I used it all day long.

Da G Flex battery sucks. Don't be fooled.
Before da 4.4 update I got damb near 8 hours OST. But now I'd be lucky to reach 4.

4-5 on da G3 is good for a smaller phone.

Question, I'm on T-Mobile service., rooted on a G2.. I'm going to Mexico in like 2 weeks... Is there anyway I can use my phone as a GPS without getting charged?

you have roaming included papi. Internet will be 2g speeds tho but free. if you want high speed data you have to pay .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom