• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[h1]The LG G3 and two more Android devices get July shipping dates for T-Mobile[/h1]

NEWS

RUMORS
By Sam Sabri  | Jun 28 2014 | 5:00 pm  | 27 COMMENTS

lg_g3_quick_animation_hero.jpg

Fancy an LG G3  on T-Mobile? Then you might want to get your wallets ready for July 16. That's the day that the LG G3 is expected to make an appearance on the Uncarrier network. We should also see two more Android devices join T-Mobile just a few days after that.

Sources to TmoNews indicate that the LG flagship should be on store shelves July 16th. Those same sources also state that the Sony Xperia T2 Ultra should be available at T-Mobile on July 23. The Xperia T2 Ultra  is a mid-range phone with a 6-inch 720p display and a Snapdragon 400 processor.

The Samsung Galaxy Tab 4  is also expected to hit T-Mobile on July 23. Should you pick that tablet up? Read our review of the Galaxy Tab 4  to find out.

July will be a busy month for Android fans on T-Mobile. Which of these devices are you thinking of picking up?

The LG G3 and two more Android devices get July shipping dates for T-Mobile
NEWS
RUMORS
By Sam Sabri | Jun 28 2014 | 5:00 pm  | 30 COMMENTS
LG G3

Fancy an LG G3 on T-Mobile? Then you might want to get your wallets ready for July 16. That's the day that the LG G3 is expected to make an appearance on the Uncarrier network. We should also see two more Android devices join T-Mobile just a few days after that.

Sources to TmoNews indicate that the LG flagship should be on store shelves July 16th. Those same sources also state that the Sony Xperia T2 Ultra should be available at T-Mobile on July 23. The Xperia T2 Ultra is a mid-range phone with a 6-inch 720p display and a Snapdragon 400 processor.

The Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 is also expected to hit T-Mobile on July 23. Should you pick that tablet up? Read our review of the Galaxy Tab 4 to find out.

July will be a busy month for Android fans on T-Mobile. Which of these devices are you thinking of picking up?

Repped.Going to try it out for a bit.this keyboard seems built fro swiping but I hate the swipe thing.

Idk what material design is
Everything "slides in", making it smooth. Less "pop ups" that take away from a clean aesthetic.
Good looks.

Someone on XDA posted a screencap of them getting 5.5 hours of OST on Android L. 

Screenshot_2014-06-29-13-51-29.png
Screenshot_2014-06-29-13-51-32.png

Most I can squeeze out is around 3.5 so I'm excited

Last edited:
Yea agreed this keyboard is amazing the best one yet. L is going to be great. Going to sell this garbage extra windows phone I got for whatever needs comes out. In the mean time the HTC one m7 is still my favorite phone

Swiftkey still seems to be better at correction for my horrendous phone typing but this isnt bad.

How's the development community for those Lg devices?

Also, what do y'all think the msrp is going to be for the g3?

How's the development community for those Lg devices?

Also, what do y'all think the msrp is going to be for the g3?

The G2 is still poppin in the Dev community.

So the 3 will more than likely have a support base.

Go on XDA and search for the g3 and you'll see what's going on there.

In my theory/opinion, the smaller phones always will have support.

The phablets, are meh. The last phablet that had a big Dev community was the Note2.

The G Flex it's just NOW getting support, but no legit ROMs. Mostly apps and root.

Man, work sucks. I've been missing out on all the Android L news.

Gonna probably flash L tonight :nerd:

I'm going to cop the G3 and keep that joint stock ... Just get my showbox and avia and call it a day.

The rooting and flashing was good but I just don't see the benefits now. Maybe remove bloat ware and hotspot hack but I can live without it.

Can't decide between the M8 and the G3. Guess anything would be more acceptable than my iPhone 3g no s :wow:

G3OE
Easy choice at this point.

I'm still on the fence about the G3 or i6.. Both seem lovely. Gonna peep the G3 in stores to feel the size of it and go from there. I like my comfy in the hands type of phones, LG did make the G2 comfy even though it was a 5.2" screen. I think the G3 will be fine but I'd like to see it and feel it myself in person before committing. Big phones aren't my thing after havin the n3 :lol:

Last edited:
^38 hours!! How often do you use your phone? Are you connected to wifi most of the time?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom