Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
question for the room,

I transfered my galaxy 3 videos to my laptop and noticed some of the videos when played on the laptop, skip or play very very slow. Is there a program or application I can download on to my laptop to play the videos ?

thanks.

Sony Xperia Z1 
pimp.gif

Sony Xperia Z1 :pimp:

i just got the nexus 4. and im not regretting it, but i always thought the sony z and now the z1 are fire :pimp:. z1 has 3k mAh battery. only thing, the screen itself is 5" but the phone is bigger than the LG G2.

thats why i like what google did with their phones. minimal bezel, and STILL has 4.7" screen, in a one handed design. perfect.

Damb. So many choices. The N5, one maxx (if if it comes to sprint), Note3, or GMega 6.3

:smh:

son...have u seen the mega in person? :x why samsung thought that would be a legit cellular device is beyond me. it looks absolutely ridiculous. in a bad way.

seriously, they are just pushing out **** without thinking it through, making a new phone/tablet or both at every inch of the ruler. next its gonna be 6.5, then 6.7. cmon its getting OD now. the avg human doesn't even have hands big enough to one hand the gs4. and girls generally have small hands. if you're a big guy with big hands than a note may not look foolish. but even for me, a mega is just absurd lol. who is gonna hold that up to their face?

I just saw this post on XDA about this app. Had anyone tried it before or know anything about it?
GMusicFS XDA Thread

I think I am going to give it try. It basically creates a virtual drive on your internal storage, which makes your phone think all of your Google Play Music is actually stored on your phone instead. You can then play it from any player you want instead of the default Google Music Player app/widget.

Here is the Play Store link on it too: GMusicFS Appstore Link

i just got the nexus 4. and im not regretting it, but i always thought the sony z and now the z1 are fire :pimp:. z1 has 3k mAh battery. only thing, the screen itself is 5" but the phone is bigger than the LG G2.

thats why i like what google did with their phones. minimal bezel, and STILL has 4.7" screen, in a one handed design. perfect.
son...have u seen the mega in person? :x why samsung thought that would be a legit cellular device is beyond me. it looks absolutely ridiculous. in a bad way.

seriously, they are just pushing out **** without thinking it through, making a new phone/tablet or both at every inch of the ruler. next its gonna be 6.5, then 6.7. cmon its getting OD now. the avg human doesn't even have hands big enough to one hand the gs4. and girls generally have small hands. if you're a big guy with big hands than a note may not look foolish. but even for me, a mega is just absurd lol. who is gonna hold that up to their face?

One of my boys grabbed an iPad Mini last year with the data plan and used a BT ear piece and used it as his phone. Used Google Voice and Talktone for calling. It worked pretty good for him and the call quality was actually pretty good on it when I would talk to him on it. He did say though, that it made him not want to pull it out his pocket unless he was surfing the internet for something or playing a game. Can't just pull it out and mess it like you normally would/do *pause* :lol:

He did end up switching back after about a month or so. Granted he is a phone/electronic *****. He has had an iPhone 5 (about 6 of those), Nexus 4 (like 2 of these), iPad Mini (x2), Retina iPad, HTC One (x2), S4 (x3), Nexus 7 (2012 & 2013 models), and a Note II. The way he abuses Craigslist is amazing to me :lol: ...He can literally find and trade a phone everyday if he wanted to. I told him he needs to start-up his own little side business or something.

I never can understand why you guys pay so much for phone service. Most of you pay like $100 or more a month. I pay $35 a month for unlimited everything with excellent coverage

I never can understand why you guys pay so much for phone service. Most of you pay like $100 or more a month. I pay $35 a month for unlimited everything with excellent coverage

When I cop the Nexus 5 I will be using it on either Net10 or Solavei . AT&T and T-Mobiles HSPA+ data speeds crap all over Sprints "LTE" . Its crazy the amount of money I've spent during the year's for this terrible service.

They're showing out at the Samsung conference right now!

Just announced the Note 3 and the watch!!

Last edited:
Not sure on the galaxy gear or the Sony watch. I was about to literally buy the pebble watch today. I just need my watch to track messages and change music

Back
Top Bottom