• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got a HTC one on craigslist. Someone please tell me what the icon is to the left of the WiFi signal?????

Nexus 5 sighting from new Android 4.4 promo on youtube.

Screen-Shot-2013-09-03-at-3.33.16-PM-650x484.png

nexus-5.jpg

google just pulled the clip, or rather made it private. i watched it before they took it down. in HD, its clear as day it was a nexus phone. handheld, smaller than a nexus 7 and about the size of a G2 or a xperia z1. for reference the nexus 4 is being held by shorty on the right.

im eagerly awaiting its arrival now :lol:

Last edited:

nexus-5.jpg

google just pulled the clip, or rather made it private. i watched it before they took it down. in HD, its clear as day it was a nexus phone. handheld, smaller than a nexus 7 and about the size of a G2 or a xperia z1. for reference the nexus 4 is being held by shorty on the right.

That phone looks huge.....if that's really the N5, a 5.2" screen is very believable now.

nexus-5.jpg

Dammit it doesn't have to get bigger. I love the size of the N4.

already talking about 4.4 and oem's are still shipping with 4.2.x :smh:
might as well just throw my n7 in the garbage if the n5 will be that big.
pull some 8gb model ******** again tho google :stoneface:

Last edited:
that N5 or whatever looks like the Sony

an xperia based nexus sounds :pimp: tho

already talking about 4.4 and oem's are still shipping with 4.2.x :smh:
might as well just throw my n7 in the garbage if the n5 will be that big.
pull some 8gb model ******** again tho google :stoneface:

:lol: be easy playa. 4.4 source code hasn't even dropped. OEMs just got the 4.3 source code.

and lets be real. with all tha touchwiz, and sense, and other heavily customized interfaces, you can def bet 4.4 ain't gonna be on anything BUT a nexus for a hot min.

if anything motorola will prolly be the first to adopt new android, because google is pushing essentially stock moto phones now.

Last edited:
I hope the screen size is comparable to the Note 2. If so bye bye Sprint and Samsung. Hello stock Nexus with Nova Prime on AIO Wireless.

Something about Google's goal of making 4.4 "an amazing Android experience available to everyone" is a little discomforting for some reason.

[h1]In pictures: The 'vivid blue' HTC One and HTC One Mini[/h1]

By Alex Dobie   | Sep 03 2013 | 3:01 am  | 23 COMMENTS

bluem4-2.jpg

[h3]Bright new color options for HTC's One series handsets[/h3]
This morning HTC's taken the wraps off the HTC One  and HTC One Mini  in "vivid blue," and we can now show you exactly what the new -- and very colorful -- versions of the company's latest handsets look like. Firstly, we're still dealing with the HTC One and One Mini here, and the physical dimensions and design haven't changed at all. Like the other anodized versions of the phones (black and red on the One, black on the Mini) we're the aluminum finish has a slightly glossier feel to it compared to the untouched silver version.

Both devices are roughly the same shade of blue -- a light blue, with a slightly turquoise tint to it. (You might even call it "Holo" blue.) The blue HTC One has black accents, same as the black and red versions, while the Mini has blue plastic trim and a silver volume rocker, HTC logo and camera border. Overall, both make for striking new additions to HTC's line-up of high-end smartphones.

Check past the break for a closer look, in our full photo gallery of the HTC One and One Mini in blue.
[h2]The HTC One in vivid blue[/h2]

[h2]The HTC One Mini in vivid blue[/h2]

Last edited:
The blue one is flames but htc need to stop making colors for the one if they don't plan on selling to everybody. Or at the very least make them available unlocked with all bands active.

That Nexus 5 is mine. So glad its being made by LG again along with beastly specifications. Now I wait for the Kit Kat OS reveal :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom