• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Picked up an int'l HTC One and sold my China one.

Time to root.
did you check out the official sense 4.2 rom? joint taking forever to making it stateside 
mean.gif

u.s. carriers need to get out of the way and let google and the manufacturers deliver us that greatness

Last edited:
Yeah, I had 4.2.2 on my China One.

Network bands doesn't work with U.S. though, could only access 2G that's why I sold it and got an intl one.

Last edited:
That One Max is mine as soon as it comes to Sprint . Got a few scratches on my One so I'm not gonna be able to flip it like I want probably just give it to my girl and cop the Max out of pocket :x

Man that One Max has my attention! The butterfly s is my backup plan though. I just didn't want to pay 700 for a phone. It's basically the One with a 5' screen and expandable memory. Curious as to what the Note 3 and Nexus 5 brings .

Man that One Max has my attention! The butterfly s is my backup plan though. I just didn't want to pay 700 for a phone. It's basically the One with a 5' screen and expandable memory. Curious as to what the Note 3 and Nexus 5 brings .
If the butterfly s had T-Mobile aws bands I'd cop that and call it a year. Hopefully T-Mobile come through with the one Max though. Don't know how much longer I can wait to get a new phone.

Was in Cabo on vacation for the past week, and accidentally got my Note ll wet. :smh:

Went to T-Mobile this afternoon spent some time trying to decide between the Galaxy S4, HTC One and the Sony Xperia....

Ended up going with the S4 since the One only came in 16gb and no expandable memory, and the Xperia for some reason just didn't do it for me.

So far I feel like I made the right decision, this phone is smooth :smokin

Had the phone for no more than 4hrs and already rooted.

Was in Cabo on vacation for the past week, and accidentally got my Note ll wet. :smh:

Went to T-Mobile this afternoon spent some time trying to decide between the Galaxy S4, HTC One and the Sony Xperia....

Ended up going with the S4 since the One only came in 16gb and no expandable memory, and the Xperia for some reason just didn't do it for me.

The One is 32/64 gig.

The One is 32/64 gig.

So the I just read and confirmed that the T-Mobile One is actually 32gb.

The chick who helped me said it was only 16gb.

If I knew it was 32gb I would've got the One... :smh:

Now I see on my receipt there is a $50 restock fee if I decide to exchange it....

Anyone get the free WiFi tethering working on their Galaxy S4 yet?

Had it working perfectly fine on my Note 2 using the TrevEmod hack but it doesn't work on the S4....

Any help is appreciated.

Was in Cabo on vacation for the past week, and accidentally got my Note ll wet.
mean.gif

So far I feel like I made the right decision, this phone is smooth
smokin.gif

The One is 32/64 gig.

So the I just read and confirmed that the T-Mobile One is actually 32gb.

The chick who helped me said it was only 16gb.

If I knew it was 32gb I would've got the One...
mean.gif

Now I see on my receipt there is a $50 restock fee if I decide to exchange it....
Yea she goof'd.  Sorry that happened to you mane.  ALWAYS do your own research before making bigpurchases like these.  A good bit of the people at these stores know nothing of the actual phones,  they just know what corporate tells them to say about them, and obviously some dont even know that too well.  If you still want that One, go up there and use the fact that she misrepresented the product to try to get the restock fee waived.

Last edited:
Son that restocking fee is bull the T-Mobile employee didn't know what the hell she was talking about they should give u the phone u want for free .

[h1]Samsung Apps to offer BBM for Android[/h1]

By Alex Dobie   | Aug 05 2013 | 10:55 am  | 0 COMMENTS

bbm-android.jpg

[h3]Release confirmed for Africa on all Galaxy smartphones[/h3]
Samsung  has announced that it'll offer the Android version of BlackBerry's BBM  messaging app upon its release. A press release issued today confirmed that BBM will be "available to all Samsung GALAXY smartphone consumers across Africa" on Google Play as well as Samsung's own app store. And while today's presser refers to Africa specifically, it's likely Samsung owners in other territories (not to mention other Android device owners) will be able to download the app too.

Samsung also states that BBM "will form part of Samsung Messaging Hub" on Galaxy devices, suggesting some kind of deeper integration with the built-in Messaging app may be on the cards.

There's still no word on exactly when BBM for Android (or iOS) will appear, but it's understood to be in beta testing right now, so the public release probably isn't far off.

Source: CrackBerry

Back
Top Bottom