• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:smh: @ me just finding out about xposed and xposed tweakbox.

Info please.
Might not be useful to most people, especially if you have a custom rom.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401
Used xposedtweakbox to get the volume buttons to act as next/back buttons for the music player when the screen is off.
For whatever reason it didnt work with tweakbox 1.4 so i ended up trying the one posted here and it works great with the walkman app :smokin
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2117411

Thanks for letting me know about Bridge to Value, by the way. I'm about to stop into a corporate store and see what's up.

I'm still holding on to my Reader app until it's gone.. But I've checked feedly and it's impressive.

Was just at a T-Mobile store and apparently, I'm already on Bridge to Value. Now I wanna keep my plan $20 cheaper... :lol: Looks I'm gonna stick to Best Buy.

Was just at a T-Mobile store and apparently, I'm already on Bridge to Value. Now I wanna keep my plan $20 cheaper... :lol: Looks I'm gonna stick to Best Buy.

If you go to Best Buy and do a phone purchase your line is no longer Bridge to Value eligible since it won't have been 18+ months since you did an upgrade. You would automatically lose that discount. Either way man you are going to be paying the same damn thing whether or not you purchase the phone from Best Buy or T-Mobile.

In that case why would you buy it at Best Buy? Your upfront costs are higher and the monthly plan cost would be the same. Buying it directly from T-Mobile on the EIP is cheaper since the up front cost would be less. Best Buy shows a down payment of $299.99. T-Mobile is $149.99 with EIP. Best buy shows full cost of the GS4 at $749.99, T-Mobile it is $629.99

Last edited:
What he lying b. You can just put the data that they charge if he uses internet and take it off when. You get home
That's not how it works. When I do an upgrade, I agree to a contract for a data plan to be put on for 2 years. Therefore, when I cross upgraded my dad's line that had no data plan, for a smart phone that requires one, I agree that one be put on for 2 years.

Last edited:
someone teach me how to root an HTC one, ive never done it, im on a mac, and the list ive seen for windows looks very very confusing

Last edited:
Why the album art look like this?

Nobody else having this issue?

mine's slides side to side

[h1]Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.2.2 firmware leaked with Galaxy S4 features[/h1]

By Alex Dobie   | May 20 2013 | 5:39 am  | 29 COMMENTS

s3-422.jpg

[h3]Lock screen widgets, re-vamped settings, driving mode and more[/h3]
Samsung has a track record of bringing key software features to older phones with major firmware upgrades, and it seems last year's Galaxy S3 is about to see such an update along with Android 4.2.2. Leaked firmware obtained by SamMobile brings the international Galaxy S3  -- the quad-core Exynos-powered GT-i9300 -- up to Android 4.2.2, and adds many features previously reserved for the Galaxy S4.

New features include a familiar array of lock screen widgets and unlock effects, new display modes, a re-tooled quick settings area in the notification pull-down, a new driving mode and an updated version of the S Voice assistant app. Some of the headline Galaxy S4 features like "Air view" hover-touch abilities aren't included -- that's because they're dependent on the S4's internal hardware.

SamMobile has published the new -- and very much pre-release -- firmware version I9300XXUFME3 online, and it comes with all the usual warnings associated with using unfinished software on your phone. In addition, it'll increase your binary counter (the difficult-to-reset counter telling you how many unofficial ROMs you've installed) by one, even though it's marked as an official Samsung firmware.

If you want to live dangerously, you can find the download and installation details over at the source link. If not, you'll find video after the break.

Source: SamMobile

the s4 active looking kind of legit
[h1]See the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active for the first time[/h1]
20 May, 2013 | Comments (209)  | Post your comment

Tags: SamsungAndroidRumors

The Samsung I9295 Galaxy S4 Active  has been in our rumor mill  for quite some time. The latest leaked shots reveal that the Active will be a tougher dust and water resistant version of the Galaxy S4 flagship.

The specs are expected to be the same and the live pictures below confirm it - the device is running on a quad-core 1.9GHz processor with Adreno 320 GPU, which most definitely means a Snapdragon 600 chipset. The screen supposedly has the same size and resolution as the original Galaxy S4  - a 5.0-inch 1080p unit, though it's unclear if it's a Super AMOLED one or not. Strangely enough, the reported pixel density of the phone is 480ppi, so the display might actually be smaller.

Our tipster also confirmed to us that the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active has an 8MP rear camera, which is a downgrade from the 13MP sensor of the Galaxy S4.

Samsung I9295 Galaxy S4 Active

Despite the similar specs, the Galaxy S4 Active looks nothing like the original. It comes in a metallic shell with bolts on the back, and there are also three hardware buttons below the screen.

There is no official info on the Galaxy S4 Active yet, but as it turns out the handset has been showcased recently in Croatia, so an announcement is imminent.

Back
Top Bottom