• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Note 2 isn't replacing a tablet for me either tho. I am still keeping an eye on the Nexus 7. That thing is perfect IMO. Ipad mini is nice but I can't really shake the price

The Note 2 isn't replacing a tablet for me either tho. I am still keeping an eye on the Nexus 7. That thing is perfect IMO. Ipad mini is nice but I can't really shake the price
Note 2 has replaced my Nexus 7.

I might get the Nexus 10 though.

am i the only one that's straight on tablets? i got my computer and phone. i did buy my daughter a tablet, but that's because she's 6 and too young for a phone but constantly wants to use my phone to play angry birds/netflix and draw and such.

Just looking through the first 100 or so pages in this thread Android has come a damn long way and I'm proud.

am i the only one that's straight on tablets? i got my computer and phone. i did buy my daughter a tablet, but that's because she's 6 and too young for a phone but constantly wants to use my phone to play angry birds/netflix and draw and such.

I have no use for a tablet either. I do plan on getting one for my parents this christmas though. Don't know which one just yet. Looking at the refurbished ipad 3 or the nexus 10.

My tablet has actually been really useful for me this semester. I've saved a lot of stuff on Google Drive that I needed to work on and share with group members. I download powerpoint slides and even registered for my classes on it while in class. I find it annoying to carry my heavy laptop all the time, the battery is old and makes a lot of noise and loses charge quickly.

My tablet has actually been really useful for me this semester. I've saved a lot of stuff on Google Drive that I needed to work on and share with group members. I download powerpoint slides and even registered for my classes on it while in class. I find it annoying to carry my heavy laptop all the time, the battery is old and makes a lot of noise and loses charge quickly.

get a macbook.

get a chromebook.

I think Im just going to go to Tmobile and get my Nexus 4. Its the same difference honestly.

So my order date for the Nexus 4 changed from the 13th to the 17th to now the 19th. Estimated shipping date still says the 15th on Google Play. Google Wallet still has a "pending" charge on the 13th. My card charged got dropped for some odd reason. This is getting ridiculous now and Google has yet to release a statement about this :smh:

Just looking through the first 100 or so pages in this thread Android has come a damn long way and I'm proud.

Proud? Wth you work for them or something? Dudes take this stuff so personally

Got a nexus 7 for free on the way, I have yet to try an android tablet despite having only android phones since the g1. Should be smooth from what you guys have mentioned.

get a macbook.
I have one already. That's what I leave at home. My N7 is nice to carry around since it's small and doesn't take up much space in my bag. I'll look at a Macbook Air (saw it Saturday and it's a beautiful machine) or Chromebook if my laptop ever dies on me for home use.

I used one of the free navigation apps on it and it worked great. Pretty accurate with a few street names missing.

Finally made the switch from Sprint to T-Mobile this weekend. I ended up taking adavntage of the sale that T-Mobile had this weekend.
Both my wife and myself ended up getting the Samsung Galaxy S3. Its only been 3 days but so far both service and phone upgarde have been WAYYYYY better than Sprints.
4G speeds are awesome and service at both my job and home are amazing.
Couldnt be happier with this phone and Carrier. :smokin

I wonder when they are going to restock the N4? I'm ready to try this prepaid service but I'm not going to pay $500+ on ebay right now.

4.2 on my Galaxy Nexus has killed my battery life. I used to get average battery life, now it has turned downright poor. I have turned off gps and other things, but eben without using the phone the battery drops like 20% an hour on standby alone. When I play a game or watch a vid on youtube...... forget about it. This problem was not present in 4.1

just ordered a 3800 maH battery off ebay. Hopefully this solves the problem or Im gonna need a new phone :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom