• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is inside my home now dude.There's still crazy service outside.

-Drew

Wow, that's damn high for non LTE. I'm content with my speeds now, if i got speeds like that i'd be ecstatic. Thanks.

I'll always be team android with my phones especially after project butter

But the iPad is killing the game tablet wise. It's not really close IMO

Lol lucjy thought we wasnt hip to all his sneak dissin :lol:

For the record tho if i copped a note i couldnt use it as a tablet either.. the stylus would make me want to sometimes but the ipad mini is the perfect size.... love that thing. Add a stylus n id give it 10/10... battery life is ******ed. Ive charged it once in a week

So i got the system update message for my Sprint S3...installed and everything...the new changes are nice but i always get this thin red frame around the screen that bugs out when i wake up my phone or use the volume button little **** like that...anybody else have this problem?

Wow, that's damn high for non LTE. I'm content with my speeds now, if i got speeds like that i'd be ecstatic. Thanks.

NP man. Are you located in NY as well?

I did the Speed test on my T-Mobile S3.

Edit: I saw the above post. My bad. :lol:

-Drew

Last edited:
Anyone here got the LG Optimus G for AT&T? I'm highly considering it because I figure it would have a higher resell value than the HTC One X+ because it has the faster processor.

I played with my friend note 2. It feels way better than the first note, feels much better to hold. However I'm team nexus I need vanilla android.

I like how he was watching Misfits :smokin. Reminded me I need to start the new season. I used to drop movies into my old Android phone but sometimes the format wasn't supported. There'd be no video or sound.

[COLOR=#red]"Vanilla" Android is a bit overrated. It became sort of a buzzword and now everybody fronting like they can't live without it. Which is funny because the percentage of devices sold with Vanilla is minimal in comparison. To each his/her own I guess. [/COLOR]

Anyone here got the LG Optimus G for AT&T? I'm highly considering it because I figure it would have a higher resell value than the HTC One X+ because it has the faster processor.

Its a really nice phone, i say get it. I read on XDA when the bootloader is unlocked and more devs go to it it might be able to run ROM's from the Nexus 4 since they're so similar.

The build quality of this thing is incredible. LG came correct on this, and everyone was hating. I knew I had to get it when it was first announced.

Back
Top Bottom