• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like the Nexus 4 because of the development potential. The max storage is only 16 GB though. If you keep a lot of media on your phone, get the One X+.

I love Nexus devices (I have the GNex and the Nexus 7) but until I get at least 32 GB I won't buy another Nexus phone. I keep my music library on my phone which is around 11 GB, so 16 GB won't be enough, which is why I'm going with the One X+. If storage isn't a concern, Nexus 4 all the way.

Manually updated to 4.2 without a hitch.
pimp.gif

might use my contract upgrade on a n4 to try it out, would really like more storage tho 32gb and lte radios should have been at least for the 2 year commitment on tmobile...and a white one

does it come with notification light?

cant get over its thickness compared to my iphone well from what i tell in pics, glass back is cool even tho its gonna break

wish it was nano sim too so i could just swap sims easily when i switch from my iphone...this might be a issue i think

might use my contract upgrade on a n4 to try it out, would really like more storage tho 32gb and lte radios should have been at least for the 2 year commitment on tmobile...and a white one

does it come with notification light?

cant get over its thickness compared to my iphone well from what i tell in pics, glass back is cool even tho its gonna break

wish it was nano sim too so i could just swap sims easily when i switch from my iphone...this might be a issue i think

was wondering this too, then google searched it:

There's a notification light below the screen that works the same as on the Galaxy Nexus.

It appears Google will put the Nexus 4 sometime tomorrow afternoon.
Still dont understand why they didnt do preorders like with the Nexus 7.

Looks like UK sold out of entire stock in under an hour. Its gonna be nuts here. Lets keep this post active today until it goes live. I'm expecting around 3pm??

I need this phone to come out already. This is annoying that its gonna drop on some random time. There is already talks about people stocking up on this plus people are are buying this for $450 on ebay.

I took a chance and got the LG Optimus G. It's nice as hell. Phone is really fast, battery life is good and that screen is 
pimp.gif
. Best screen I've ever saw on a phone. Even better than the One X. And it came with a 16 gb sd card too.

I need this phone to come out already. This is annoying that its gonna drop on some random time. There is already talks about people stocking up on this plus people are are buying this for $450 on ebay.

I wouldn't be too worried about ebay prices. They still were selling the Gnex for 400 everyday when google was selling it for 350 and in stock. People are really weird.

I really wish they did preorders. It would have made this alot easier. Just make enough for all the preorders plus a steady stock for those who ddnt preorder. Not this BS. I have no phone so I'm betting on this. Otherwise I'm oing to T-mobile today and see if I can grab one there at partial upgrade

I really wish they did preorders. It would have made this alot easier. Just make enough for all the preorders plus a steady stock for those who ddnt preorder. Not this BS. I have no phone so I'm betting on this. Otherwise I'm oing to T-mobile today and see if I can grab one there at partial upgrade

Yeah I don't get why they didn't. And I've read all morning that the UK and Australian websites weren't cooperating with customers. Hopefully they fixed before US launch.

I'm trying to grab the 8gig version so it should be around $320 for everything. The phone will sell fast. 4chan is hyping it up to hell and some Idiot put the phone up on SlickDeals

You should just setup a "Google Wallet" profile with your name and credit info already in there. I think this phone is going to sell out, and the servers aren't going to handle it well.

Prepare for a battle.

Sadly my money isnt right, so I'll be waiting for the next batch.

You should just setup a "Google Wallet" profile with your name and credit info already in there. I think this phone is going to sell out, and the servers aren't going to handle it well.
Prepare for a battle.

Sadly my money isnt right, so I'll be waiting for the next batch.

Great idea man. Repped. Setting up now.

You're gonna be really sad when you go to T-Mobile today, only to find out they're not selling it until tomorrow.  Save yourself the wasted gas today man.  

Back
Top Bottom