******** vs Cowboys - November 20, 2011 Game Thread

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

great job shanahan. you wasted 3 games with a 3rd string quarterback when skins could have possibly been a contender in the ncf east right now at 5-4 or even 6-3 rather than 3-6.
and this is coming from a giants fan.
but living in the dmv i hear about that mediocre over the hill coach all the time.

C'mon man don't kid yourself this team isn't a contender no matter who's at QB.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

The Natural Mystic wrote:

Deuce King wrote:

The Natural Mystic wrote:

son he is playing football. The @%#% does that have to do with his family? I can understand being annoyed by his antics on the field but what does that have to do with his kid(s)?

and I can't stand him either.

Playing football is one thing, being an embarrassment to your team, family and city is another.

What are you talking about dude. How is he an embarrassment to his family and city?

Let's see just within the last few weeks, Hall gives up a critical 3rd down and long play to Dez Bryant during the last Cowboys game, then he gives up a touchdown to Dez Bryant in the first half of this game, and then gets pushed around like a rag doll by Dez Bryant later on in this very game.  Shall I continue??

I understand all that but that's all football related and he pissed me off at every one of those instances that you mentioned and more but I don't think all that constitutes you bringing his newborn kid(s) into the discussion about this game. They have a father or family member playing a damn game for a living and making good money off of it. I don't think his family is embarrassed at all.

Let's not overreact here.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Playing football is one thing, being an embarrassment to your team, family and city is another.

What are you talking about dude. How is he an embarrassment to his family and city?

Let's see just within the last few weeks, Hall gives up a critical 3rd down and long play to Dez Bryant during the last Cowboys game, then he gives up a touchdown to Dez Bryant in the first half of this game, and then gets pushed around like a rag doll by Dez Bryant later on in this very game.  Shall I continue??

and that embarrasses his kids? 
roll.gif

Heard it all now

this timeout +$+! before the FG always drives me nuts
damn should have just ran a draw up the middle on 3rd 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

great job shanahan. you wasted 3 games with a 3rd string quarterback when skins could have possibly been a contender in the ncf east right now at 5-4 or even 6-3 rather than 3-6.
and this is coming from a giants fan.
but living in the dmv i hear about that mediocre over the hill coach all the time.

C'mon man don't kid yourself this team isn't a contender no matter who's at QB.
laugh.gif

don't get me wrong. skins are awful. but so are eagles and dallas.
and with giants being an on and off team, it's all about who can be at 2nd place in the division and pray giants start losing games.

you mean to tell me skins couldn't have beaten the dolphins? they would have had a better shot than beck who couldn't even get anything into the endzone.

9ers? yeah they are a beast team but only put up 19 points. 

panthers and bills both have been abysmal in D and take out the sacks, skins would have had a better chance than with beck.

3 of those 5 games could have easily been obtained.

all i'm saying is without shanahan's awful decision making, skins could be in a better position than they are now.

with that said nfc east = nfc west.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom