******** vs Cowboys - November 20, 2011 Game Thread

Offense looking atrocious as usual.
tired.gif

1 touchdown in the last 38 possessions. Yea....that's my team.

Romo missed a shot to Robinson earlier, defense is playing good.

We need to build a cushion. The Skins defense has done a good job against our run game

Good call jr ... We gotta get our running game going...lol..

Man I hate hearing hail to the ********..lol

Typical cowboy things..come out and dominate the first half, but never put them out of the game...

Mcbriats shanked punt and philip tanners hold let them back in tyree game...real sloppy so far..

Cowboys by ten still...

Cowboys just can't play well on the road this season. Until they show something, I still got them at 8-8. ******** were due for a big game, not surprised if they take this game.

This is the Skins and their fans Super Bowl so I'm not surprised with the effort they have given thus far.  They still aint going nowhere though.

come out focused in the second half and blow em out the water.

i like how the skins fans have went MIA.

Also i dont understand why bennet even sees the field , dude is soooooo trash.

Senseabaugh how you get beat so easily.......he had help to the outside on that last TD, but yet you still bite on the fake
30t6p3b.gif

Barry church better be in the mix for starter next year, Jerry can't bring sense back

And run the rock , lets not get away from what won us games.

lets blow these clowns out.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

This is the Skins and their fans Super Bowl so I'm not surprised with the effort they have given thus far.  They still aint going nowhere though.

damn son! you can't let us enjoy this. We suck, we get it but we can't enjoy a lead? goddamn.

Back
Top Bottom