******** vs Cowboys - November 20, 2011 Game Thread

Danny mccray HAS TO MAKE THAY TACKLE..he didn't break down... no way we can lose to this skins team...there pitiful..brandon banks got en hyped tho...all,it takes is one big play and mo is back on our side..demarco, show up for me mane .

Originally Posted by Deuce King

This is the Skins and their fans Super Bowl so I'm not surprised with the effort they have given thus far.  They still aint going nowhere though.

Neither are the cowboys

I never understand how teams get so much pressure on us, but we as a TEAM rarely get pressure on qb...just sacks here and to pad the stats. Good 4th down run.

pimp.gif
about time,

Guess I was wrong, I'd like to change my initial prediction to 27-17! Cowboys 
embarassed.gif

Once again Deangelo Hall makes a fool out of himself but getting out-manned by Dez Bryant.  Deangelo just had a kid or kids if I'm not mistaken, dude has to do a better job of representing for his family and just keep his mouth shut.

Once again Deangelo Hall makes a fool out of himself but getting out-manned by Dez Bryant.  Deangelo just had a kid or kids if I'm not mistaken, dude has to do a better job of representing for his family and just keep his mouth shut.

Wont ever happen sadly
ohwell.gif

son he is playing football. The @%#% does that have to do with his family? I can understand being annoyed by his antics on the field but what does that have to do with his kid(s)?

and I can't stand him either.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

son he is playing football. The @%#% does that have to do with his family? I can understand being annoyed by his antics on the field but what does that have to do with his kid(s)?

Playing football is one thing, being an embarrassment to your team, family and city is another.

The Natural Mystic wrote:

Deuce King wrote:

Playing football is one thing, being an embarrassment to your team, family and city is another.

What are you talking about dude. How is he an embarrassment to his family and city?

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

The Natural Mystic wrote:

What are you talking about dude. How is he an embarrassment to his family and city?

Let's see just within the last few weeks, Hall gives up a critical 3rd down and long play to Dez Bryant during the last Cowboys game, then he gives up a touchdown to Dez Bryant in the first half of this game, and then gets pushed around like a rag doll by Dez Bryant later on in this very game.  Shall I continue??

great job shanahan. you wasted 3 games with a 3rd string quarterback when skins could have possibly been a contender in the ncf east right now at 5-4 or even 6-3 rather than 3-6.
and this is coming from a giants fan.
but living in the dmv i hear about that mediocre over the hill coach all the time.

Cowboys defense is done. They've been pretty bad since the Philly game. That last drive was just a clinic, WRs getting open all day with ease, no pressure, etc. Gonna be a tough December when we have to play better offenses

it amazes me how much nonsense spews out of his mouth when he's such a garbage corner. you can talk stats all you want but for 2 straight seasons ive only seen dude get beat by wide outs on a consistent basis.

Back
Top Bottom