VOTE FOR RSkiver89 link inside vol.appreciation

pimp.gif
voted my dude, hope you win

Voted. This guys needs to win for possibly risking his life to get a pic of that sign.

Voted. This guys needs to win for possibly risking his life to get a pic of that sign.

Originally Posted by RSkiver89

Originally Posted by Verdykt

RSkiver89-

You got any footy of you skating? Tell P-rod he should have never left GIRL when you meet him

yea i do... i dont really know how to post a vid but heres a link 
http://www.youtube.com/wa...v=IRbpnkAOvS4&fmt=18

Nice man. Late flips are crazy. Hope you guys win. even though my favorite shop in Utah is up for this I voted for you guys.

Originally Posted by RSkiver89

Originally Posted by Verdykt

RSkiver89-

You got any footy of you skating? Tell P-rod he should have never left GIRL when you meet him

yea i do... i dont really know how to post a vid but heres a link 
http://www.youtube.com/wa...v=IRbpnkAOvS4&fmt=18

Nice man. Late flips are crazy. Hope you guys win. even though my favorite shop in Utah is up for this I voted for you guys.

Voted 7 times.

Props on the pics. I followed that thread and read 43 pages for nothing, but this made it worth it.

Voted 7 times.

Props on the pics. I followed that thread and read 43 pages for nothing, but this made it worth it.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

You quoted yourself... thats the epitome of lame.

I voted for dude. Instead of letting it go and moving on you continue to beat a dead horse.

Hell had it not been for me posting this in the first place, Skiver wouldn't have gotten the opportunity to photograph the sign, and get all the votes. Unappreciative general NTers
YNS
laugh.gif
yall are ruthless

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

You quoted yourself... thats the epitome of lame.

I voted for dude. Instead of letting it go and moving on you continue to beat a dead horse.

Hell had it not been for me posting this in the first place, Skiver wouldn't have gotten the opportunity to photograph the sign, and get all the votes. Unappreciative general NTers
YNS
laugh.gif
yall are ruthless

eek.gif

I stopped reading the "can this be legal" thread after 40 pages of failure. Saw the Mountain Dew post, but didn't realize ol' boy came through!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Voted 7 times. Much props...

eek.gif

I stopped reading the "can this be legal" thread after 40 pages of failure. Saw the Mountain Dew post, but didn't realize ol' boy came through!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Voted 7 times. Much props...

Back
Top Bottom