VOTE FOR RSkiver89 link inside vol.appreciation

NT'er of the year. 
http://www.greenlabelart....details.php?shop=Premier

gallery_premier.jpg

i can't believe the sacrifice he made to save such a dead thread...that he would just risk his life to make up for Crag's fail....simply amazing

i can't believe the sacrifice he made to save such a dead thread...that he would just risk his life to make up for Crag's fail....simply amazing

That "can this be legal" thread was about some crazy property in the middle of nowhere with a sign that said anyone who rolls up gets murked. Flakeboy cragmatic was OP and he said he would roll up and get a pic of the sign but day after day he had terrible excuses about car trouble and his addiction to the gym and whatnot but once it was posted on some other bodybuilding site he straight up withered away like a grape in the sun and rolled off NT like a damn tumbleweed.

Meanwhile...

Our boy here posted some thread about getting votes for his Mt. Dew can and someone was all hey go to that forbidden death sign of pure hellish evil and i'll vote! So he up and did the damn thing. No hype no drama no excuses.

So remember, seven votes a day i think is how it works.

Vote early/vote often.

http://www.greenlabelart.com/shopseries/shop_details.php?shop=Premier

That "can this be legal" thread was about some crazy property in the middle of nowhere with a sign that said anyone who rolls up gets murked. Flakeboy cragmatic was OP and he said he would roll up and get a pic of the sign but day after day he had terrible excuses about car trouble and his addiction to the gym and whatnot but once it was posted on some other bodybuilding site he straight up withered away like a grape in the sun and rolled off NT like a damn tumbleweed.

Meanwhile...

Our boy here posted some thread about getting votes for his Mt. Dew can and someone was all hey go to that forbidden death sign of pure hellish evil and i'll vote! So he up and did the damn thing. No hype no drama no excuses.

So remember, seven votes a day i think is how it works.

Vote early/vote often.

http://www.greenlabelart.com/shopseries/shop_details.php?shop=Premier

Just cause I like Skiver's style in getting @%#* done, I voted the other 6 times I could just now.

Just cause I like Skiver's style in getting @%#* done, I voted the other 6 times I could just now.

^^ damn i was on page one calling ducktales for that and its real? Dude gets major Appreciation.
pimp.gif

^^ damn i was on page one calling ducktales for that and its real? Dude gets major Appreciation.
pimp.gif

Well damn my very own appreciation post.. Gotta love nt Thanks icykicks

Thanks to everyone who has voted and yea you can vote up to 7 times a day... Gotta give a shout out to manglor too because he's been posting my link and really pushing people to vote

I wonder if crag voted?

Thanks to everyone who has voted and yea you can vote up to 7 times a day... Gotta give a shout out to manglor too because he's been posting my link and really pushing people to vote

I wonder if crag voted?

Originally Posted by RSkiver89

I wonder if crag voted?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom