Vitamins, Supplements, Minerals, Herbs, & Nutrition Pills (What are you taking ?)

Just making sure you knew what you were doing with that stuff man.
pimp.gif

Don't cry about it, it is Thursday.
pimp.gif

^ i care about myself...sometimes and i wouldnt do something to my body without knowing the benefits or lack thereof. im not crying. im just saying. but you right it is thrusday weekend is almost here and im bout to do some traveling. so cheers. but im not sorry about what i said.
smile.gif

Orange Triad for Multivitamin and joint support
Orange OxiMega Fish Oil & Greens fomula for and Omega 3 + more
Optimum Whey Protein Gold Standard Natural

i take fish oil
and drink muscle milk for breakfast
it keeps me full and when i work out i have noticed improved results...i take the 100 calorie packs to

and occasionally a cliff bar not for any particular reason just because their Tasty
happy.gif

Anyone ever take ashwagandha?

Just wondering if it actually does anything.

I haven’t been taking it consistently for too long but from my experience a month in and I felt calmer but idk if I can 100% day it was because if the Ash but I did notice a huge difference when I stacked it with magnesium.

I am also so much more relaxed ( it’s not like a high) it’s hard to explain but the typical situations that would cause my heart to speed up it just doesn’t happen anymore and my sleep is much much deeper and I actually wind down now where as before depending on the day I would still be amped up and couldn’t get my mind to relax

Again this is a small sample size but I’ve been taking both consistently for about 2 months and I personally noticed a big difference.

I'm on about month 3 of it after reading in Arnold's daily newsletter the recent studies done. I found it so here you go!

Ashwagandha is a funny name with some serious potential. A 10-year review of research suggests ashwagandha might help your body manage stress.

Scientists reviewed 12 studies where Ashwagandha usage varied from 200 mg to more than 12,000 mg per day. There appeared to be no safety concerns, but — more importantly — ashwagandha appears to reduce stress and anxiety.

The studies showed that ashwagandha supplementation significantly reduced cortisol levels, the hormone responsible for stress response, by up to 30 percent. This means that incorporating ashwagandha into your daily routine could potentially help you better manage stress and promote a sense of calmness. But that’s not all.

According to another analysis, ashwagandha also has other potential health benefits. The review highlighted several studies demonstrating how ashwagandha improved memory, attention span, and overall cognitive performance. One study even found that ashwagandha supplementation led to a 28 percent improvement in memory scores.

Furthermore, the review discussed ashwagandha's antioxidant properties, which help protect our cells against damage caused by free radicals. Ashwagandha was found to increase glutathione levels, a powerful antioxidant, by 36 percent. Incorporating ashwagandha into your diet could boost your body's natural defense against oxidative stress and support overall cellular health.

If you’re interested in giving it a try, benefits were seen with participants who used 300 to 500 mg per day, and those above 40 years old saw the most improvement from using 600 mg per day.

Biggest difference I’ve ever noticed when taking a vitamin has been magnesium theronate
Bluebonnet brand

my dumb self thought yall was talking bout ayuahuasca. I was bout to be like yall wylin 😂

I gotta look into this ashwagandha stuff. The way my life is set up right now anything that decreases stress would work wonders for me. Life been gettin the best of me. What brands are yall taking for the ashwagandha, how many mg, and how often? Definitely would appreciate any additional insight.

As for me, I currently just take Vitamin C, Fish Oil, and Biotin daily and Im pleased with the results. A year or so ago I was prolly taking like 9-10 vitamins/supplements daily? but Im sure it effected my mood negatively so I just cut it down to these 3 and Ive been good.

my dumb self thought yall was talking bout ayuahuasca. I was bout to be like yall wylin 😂

I gotta look into this ashwagandha stuff. The way my life is set up right now anything that decreases stress would work wonders for me. Life been gettin the best of me. What brands are yall taking for the ashwagandha, how many mg, and how often? Definitely would appreciate any additional insight.

As for me, I currently just take Vitamin C, Fish Oil, and Biotin daily and Im pleased with the results. A year or so ago I was prolly taking like 9-10 vitamins/supplements daily? but Im sure it effected my mood negatively so I just cut it down to these 3 and Ive been good.

From Arnold:
If you’re interested in giving it a try, benefits were seen with participants who used 300 to 500 mg per day, and those above 40 years old saw the most improvement from using 600 mg per day.

There are plenty of good brands on Amazon if you just run a search. If it matters I also would just throw out Vit C and biotin, you're pretty much wasting your money with the extra dosing.

Take magnesium theronate during the day and magnesium glycinate before bed. I have more of a reaction to theronate, it works wonders for stress and anxiety for me

Back
Top Bottom