Vitamins, Supplements, Minerals, Herbs, & Nutrition Pills (What are you taking ?)

I'm Currently watching that movie.. Vitamin C, Fish Oil, And Regular vitamins gonna get the GNC animal pack vitamins soon..

citracal-d_12113_5_%28big%29_.jpg

flintstones-pills.png

multivitamin&mineral (without iron)
fish oil
choline bitartrate

I try to take a multivitamin and fish oil every day but I've been slacking lately. I usually took a whey protein shake after a lift but I haven't for a while

I take this stuff called avosoy, it has glucosamine and chondroitin in it. suppose to help knee out. made from avacodos and not shellfish, allergic to that stuff.

-N-Large 2 (just a protein shake with some other stuff in it to help put on weight)
-Creatine
-High Quality Maryjane(God's greatest gift to man)
-Niacin (when I need to pass a drug test, like currently SMH)

Originally Posted by cor23ey

The thing about supplements, is that they're their to "supplement" your lifestyle.

Don't take all this stuff if you aren't already doing it without them. It will just be a waste...

I bet 80% of the people taking this, take them with their old lifestyle, and once they're off... They lose even more motivation and become worse thanbefore.
very true.

exercise + healthy diet + multivitamin + fish oil

I take:
Multi-vitamin (Equate)
Chewable Vitamin C (On days I don't get much vitamin C in my diet; haven't been sick in years)
Glucosamine

I went years without taking any form of pain killers until recently when I got my root canal.

But as I say in the stay in shape thread, I hope you people know why you are taking whatever you are taking. I will leave it at that. I am pretty sure some of you have no idea what these products are for. You just saw someone else take them and they are probably in shape so you became a sheep.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

no multi-v because I get all that from good eating

I take a protein supplement
Why don't you get the protein from good eating then?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

I don't take anything anymore except the occasional multi-vitamin. I read a book about the myths and lies of the supplement industry a couple of years ago.
Do you have an E-book version of that book? Or at least the name?

laugh.gif

I don't take anything anymore except the occasional multi-vitamin. I read a book about the myths and lies of the supplement industry a couple of years ago.

laugh.gif

I've been drinkin a 1-2 whey/soy mixed protein shakes a day with a scoop or two of peanut butter the past month.

That's about it though....on top of my seldom used Stacker 2 & Multi vitamin.

I got a huge bottle of GNC creatine my boy gave me but I haven't taken.

Dunno if I'm want to...probably not.

Been getting in shape and working out for the past few months..put on about 4-5 pounds..trying to gain about 20lbs of muscle

on a workout day.
-multi-vitamins
-syntha6 protein + carbo hit (2:1) shake after workout
-casein protein shake before bed

multivitamin, cod liver oil, & protein shakes...haven't been consistent lately though...no real results

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

whey
biotin
gnc womens active

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

gnc active woman and protein powder when i work out

One time wasn't enough huh
laugh.gif

But what is this protein that you take? What does it do help you lose weight?

Let her answer please people.

i didnt realize this was an older post. i thought it was new. i know what whey does genius. it promotes lean muscle. i know its not an end all be all to losing weight. please stop talking to me and have a good day. im usually not one for confrontation but you can work a persons last nerve and this all via the net...do you have friends? like seriously? cuz i couldnt deal with you.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom