Vitamins, Supplements, Minerals, Herbs, & Nutrition Pills (What are you taking ?)

I just watched this documentary. Touches on steroids and all kinds of supplement use. Highly recommend it

Well, it got me thinking about the stuff we put into our bodies....
ohwell.gif

B001B7CNW4.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I stopped taking them for the most part but I still take 1 caffeine pill for the days I work. The day I take a caffeine pill, I skip my Stacker 2.

Also take GNC Mega Men multivitamin, & Vitamin K2 ( Cause I'm deficient )

What about yoose guys?

Nothing. Wait that's a lie, I sometimes take Melatonin for sleep and I probably should be taking calcium supplements but ah well.

I've taken no-xplode, cell mass, ON protein, and lipo 6.

I also take a few equate multivitimins each week.

I'll never take steriods though, i've seen the damage.

My friend recommended me that movie, downloaded a couple of days ago. Have yet to watch it.

I take whey protein, fish oil supp, multivitamin and casein

I almost died from Bells-Palsy (Facial paralysis, WWF's Jim Ross suffered from it. That's why he has one small eye and talks from the side of hismouth). But my condition started to spread down to my body.

Doctors put on a lot of steroids for about a year and change.

After I stopped I went through a depression phase and I gained like 40 pounds.

It was pretty horrible.
tired.gif

I don't take anything anymore except the occasional multi-vitamin. I read a book about the myths and lies of the supplement industry a couple of years ago.

Woops,

I almost forgot about these. I eat one for lunch almost every day. Sometimes dinner if I'm not too hungry.

Met-RX Big 100 Colossal Meal Replacement bars.
51KECl9zO9L._SS500_.jpg

i started taking vitamins last monnth and stopped after a week or so because it made me go multiple times a day

Any of you guys suffer any harsh side effects from the stuff you take?

I hated the jittery feeling of taking the caffeine and Stacker 2 but it went away in the first week.

Everything else though has been so far so good.

My boy took testosterone pills and he was getting mad cut but like a month after he stopped he started getting crazy overweight.

He realized he got fat so he started working out again clean with nothing, and then started taking testosterone pills again.

smh.gif
embarassed.gif

The thing about supplements, is that they're their to "supplement" your lifestyle.

Don't take all this stuff if you aren't already doing it without them. It will just be a waste...

I bet 80% of the people taking this, take them with their old lifestyle, and once they're off... They lose even more motivation and become worse thanbefore.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Any of you guys suffer any harsh side effects from the stuff you take?

I hated the jittery feeling of taking the caffeine and Stacker 2 but it went away in the first week.

Everything else though has been so far so good.

My boy took testosterone pills and he was getting mad cut but like a month after he stopped he started getting crazy overweight.

He realized he got fat so he started working out again clean with nothing, and then started taking testosterone pills again.

smh.gif
embarassed.gif
testosterone pills as in prohormones? if so tell him to research them immediateley. you can't just stop talking them without hte proper pct,you need to know how long it's "safe" to cycle them for, and also on-cycle liver support is a good idea as well. they are steroids orsteroid-like substances (depending on which ones) with serious side-effects and proper care must be taken when using them.

Whey protien and the GNC Mega man sport vitamin pak. Its 7 pills so once its done I'm just gonna do a multi vitamin and fish oil.

Right now I'm takin L-Arginine 1000mg and multivitamins. Copped some reg vitamins from the grocery store w/ calcium but I need to go get some more GNCMen's Sports vitamins.

Back
Top Bottom