Video of US police officer breaking down after shooting dead unarmed suspect . Cop says it was his f

Bla bla bla .. cop already admitted he was wrong why is there even a discussion?

Didn't watch the vid but if you're not cooperating then you deserve to get shot

I'll save my outrage to unjustified killings and abuse

It's worse in the military, you have be shot at, then radio in for permission to return fire and get denied. You usually do get to return fire until your troops have been hit and are dead or dying.

Were you in the military?

It's worse in the military, you have be shot at, then radio in for permission to return fire and get denied. You usually do get to return fire until your troops have been hit and are dead or dying.

You have no idea whay your talking about

As federal law enforcement officer he was justified. All they had to was put there hands up. We don't ask to be a prick, it's for your safety and ours.

We interact with all types of people on the daily basis, we don't if the person we pulled over just just killed a family of five, drunk or just simply trying to make it home. We just need time to sort things out and if everything is ok, you'll be on your way.
Generally innocent people comply with simple commands, it's those that are not, that don't.

All we ask is for your cooperation let me do my job and we will both live to make it to see tomorrow.

He asked them multiple times to see their hands and even said I will shoot you if you don't show your hands. He asked multiple times and even announced he would shoot.

What more do you want?

Well if someone wasn't cooperating and I pulled a gun on them, and they still refused after several commands, I'd be extremely cautious of every movement also. 

Lol crazy how people are so controversial about it.

Bla bla bla .. cop already admitted he was wrong why is there even a discussion?

Because he won't face any repercussions.

If you or I accidentally shoot someone, then there will be at least a trial

I am not on the "i hate all cops" team. Never have been.

I just wish they weren't above the law.

Do they train military guys the same way?

Military is worse and a lot of cops are ex military.

We just don't care because they are out there killing and "raping" the "enemy". So heroes they are.

I don't support dumbasses who are high. Guy was fried and paid for it.

Holy Al Sharpton, just glad this guy wasn't black, they'll make anyone a martyr.

He may have been justified and all that when it come law enforcement warped sense of reality, but common sense and a dash of compassion/empathy would tell you that an unarmed man did not deserve to die.  Homie needs to be put under the jail. 

really sad ****

Have you dealt with someone high on cocaine and meth? How are you going to empathize with a person that isn't in the right state of mind when they are not cooperating and you have to make a split second decision.

Hindsight is 20/20. Could this situation be handled differently? Yes, can better training methods be used? Yes. Did the perp deserve to die? No.

However, there was a clear cause and this is the effect. Feel free to rally behind a meth head, I'll pass.

Go to worldstar and watch the video of the cop walking up to the door of the car and the guy opening the door and immediately firing and youll know why cops assume its a gun if they cant see your hands

"You shot him?"
"Yeah, I did!" *kanye shrug*

:smh: Dude has problems

I'm saying..

to the people that haven't watched both videos, I did. This guy has the same hell-bent, foaming at the mouth, can't wait to use his department issued firearm to unload into an unlucky culprit smugness to him in both videos.

"I'LL F$*&*$%#$% SHOOT YOU!!"

"but, but, if they would have only complied and...."

:smh:

this guy is scum.

Last edited:
"You shot him?"
"Yeah, I did!" *kanye shrug*

:smh: Dude has problems

I'm saying..

to the people that haven't watched both videos, I did. This guy has the same hell-bent, foaming at the mouth, can't wait to use his department issued firearm to unload into an unlucky culprit smugness to him in both videos.

"I'LL F$*&*$%#$% SHOOT YOU!!"

"but, but, if they would have only complied and...."

:smh:

this guy is scum.

All of this!

this is the second time it's happened - the second time that cop has done the exact same thing including crying after he shot someone dead. and gotten off without any repercussion

so no, no sympathy at all from me. no benefit of the doubt from me. no reason to continue to give this police a badge and gun so he can reenact the same scene again and again and again

So he gave warnings in both videos so that makes him a bloodthirsty murderer? Or is it because he used the F word? Not PC enough for you?

Back
Top Bottom