VIDEO Jon Stewart goes head to head with Bill O'reilly ... oreilly owned on his own show

Originally Posted by ksteezy

O'reilly is really not that different than the average NTer though....

never wrong
stubborn as hell.
roll.gif

maybe o reilly's rocking j's behind that desk...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

O'reilly is really not that different than the average NTer though....

never wrong
stubborn as hell.
roll.gif

maybe o reilly's rocking j's behind that desk...

For people to actually be excited about what took place here, just confirms how feeble most NTr's minds are ... Like O'Reilly would air this interview if he wasn't #Winning ...

For people to actually be excited about what took place here, just confirms how feeble most NTr's minds are ... Like O'Reilly would air this interview if he wasn't #Winning ...

o'reilly never lets people even talk....son always trying to cut you off after u get 1 word out
30t6p3b.gif
someone needs backhand him live on his show

o'reilly never lets people even talk....son always trying to cut you off after u get 1 word out
30t6p3b.gif
someone needs backhand him live on his show

Originally Posted by msaba07

TBONE, is that you? i thought you quit NT.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

laugh.gif

I'm not even wasting energy on petty issues like this anymore when its blatant who is in the wrong.

Back
Top Bottom