VIDEO Jon Stewart goes head to head with Bill O'reilly ... oreilly owned on his own show

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Bill knows exactly what he's doing. Call him an idiot all you want, to his credit, he actually looks like he believes half the stuff he is saying. I always seperated him from folks like hannity, and that dude Beck because he looks like he knows it's all bs anyway.

I agree. I always felt O'Reilly was a smart dude, just extreme. To this day I believe Hannity, Beck, Olberman and Geraldo are just trolls who use unintelligent, petty arguments to get their points across. If you ever watch Geraldo and Hannity debate, it is like two 11 year olds fighting over a toy
indifferent.gif
Definitely agree. It would be wrong to class O'Reilly with the Hannitys or Becks of Fox. The only knock I have on him is that he's stubborn as hell and will never admit he's wrong.

Bill knows exactly what he's doing. Call him an idiot all you want, to his credit, he actually looks like he believes half the stuff he is saying. I always seperated him from folks like hannity, and that dude Beck because he looks like he knows it's all bs anyway.

I agree. I always felt O'Reilly was a smart dude, just extreme. To this day I believe Hannity, Beck, Olberman and Geraldo are just trolls who use unintelligent, petty arguments to get their points across. If you ever watch Geraldo and Hannity debate, it is like two 11 year olds fighting over a toy
indifferent.gif
Definitely agree. It would be wrong to class O'Reilly with the Hannitys or Becks of Fox. The only knock I have on him is that he's stubborn as hell and will never admit he's wrong.

indifferent.gif
Yep..O'Reilly really just likes playing devil's advocate on the popular liberal opinion.   Dudes like Hannity and Beck on the other hand are are complete shills who are there to rally and entertain ******s.

indifferent.gif
Yep..O'Reilly really just likes playing devil's advocate on the popular liberal opinion.   Dudes like Hannity and Beck on the other hand are are complete shills who are there to rally and entertain ******s.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

eek.gif
 the !+$% that make your soul burn slow. This is one intelligent dude
pimp.gif
. He went on the show with an agenda and accomplished it no matter how hard dudes were trying to deter him.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

eek.gif
 the !+$% that make your soul burn slow. This is one intelligent dude
pimp.gif
. He went on the show with an agenda and accomplished it no matter how hard dudes were trying to deter him.

blackmagnus514 wrote:
Jon studded him with these selected outrage point.
THIS

But this is human behavior in general tho. People pick and choose what they want to pay attention to. When in reality, most of the things that we pick and choose from are essentially the same 
laugh.gif

Basically, people hear stories like this and the just react emotionally without thinking about a damn thing
laugh.gif

blackmagnus514 wrote:
Jon studded him with these selected outrage point.
THIS

But this is human behavior in general tho. People pick and choose what they want to pay attention to. When in reality, most of the things that we pick and choose from are essentially the same 
laugh.gif

Basically, people hear stories like this and the just react emotionally without thinking about a damn thing
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom