VIDEO Jon Stewart goes head to head with Bill O'reilly ... oreilly owned on his own show

I'm not even wasting energy on petty issues like this anymore when its blatant who is in the wrong.

roll.gif
destroyed.

jon broke down the analogy to o'reilly to the tee, and even kept his cool when he kept getting interrupted.

props.

roll.gif
destroyed.

jon broke down the analogy to o'reilly to the tee, and even kept his cool when he kept getting interrupted.

props.

Bill knows exactly what he's doing. Call him an idiot all you want, to his credit, he actually looks like he believes half the stuff he is saying. I always seperated him from folks like hannity, and that dude Beck because he looks like he knows it's all bs anyway.

Bill knows exactly what he's doing. Call him an idiot all you want, to his credit, he actually looks like he believes half the stuff he is saying. I always seperated him from folks like hannity, and that dude Beck because he looks like he knows it's all bs anyway.

It isn't that difficult to expose hypocrisy, and the people at Fox news are drowning in it. 

It isn't that difficult to expose hypocrisy, and the people at Fox news are drowning in it. 

Comedy central is winning with the Jon Stewart/Colbert combo.

Comedy central is winning with the Jon Stewart/Colbert combo.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I agree. I always felt O'Reilly was a smart dude, just extreme. To this day I believe Hannity, Beck, Olberman and Geraldo are just trolls who use unintelligent, petty arguments to get their points across. If you ever watch Geraldo and Hannity debate, it is like two 11 year olds fighting over a toy
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I agree. I always felt O'Reilly was a smart dude, just extreme. To this day I believe Hannity, Beck, Olberman and Geraldo are just trolls who use unintelligent, petty arguments to get their points across. If you ever watch Geraldo and Hannity debate, it is like two 11 year olds fighting over a toy
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom