[VIDEO] C-MURDER SHOOTING CAUGHT ON TAPE!!!!

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

naww yall sleep, check my _ usain bolt in the striped shirt
nerd.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
...homie ran a slant!
laugh.gif

roll.gif
got Al Davis ready to break bread
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

People always want rappers who live what they rap. Well, here ya go.

I say all the time, I love how this go...N's be so quick to pull a rapper card about how fake they is, but when some *#%! like this pop up, now they "stupid", "why would they risk what they got", etc...if you gon take a stand, take a stand.

QFT
smh.gif

My problem is with rappers who straight up false claim gang membership then admit "well I don't know much about gangs" later. Or lames who saythey are from somewhere they have never even been in.

glad no one got hit

but im sorry
roll.gif
@ the way dude shielded himself and dude in the stripedshirt dipped off QUICK

yeah right.. do yall see how small that room is?

if you didn't cry, yall woulda evaporated in thin air once you heard a shot ring off

i know i woulda been gone

ricochets/strays are no joke

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Them girls hauled *+! quick, so I can't tell if he flashed it first, or just pulled it out and started bussin'.
you can see those birds smiling, happy to see a celebrity acting wild, talking like a boss
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what happened to their smiles after he pulled the gun out?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Women love it till they need to duck
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^ couldnt have said it betta
ohwell.gif

see that?? And y'all wonder why Master P ain't have his back! Because P ain't want ++!% to do with his ignorant +++! P knew he was guilty! I hadalways wondered why P ain't come through for his Brother. Now I know and the rest of the world knows. How come dude ain't just comply with a simplerequest from security? That's probably why he copped out. He knew that there was video. Sorry Corey. You gotta take the L on this one. And on a side note,I really thought he was innocent.

You kinda knew something was gonna happen from the way he left money at the door hanging.

laugh.gif
@ homie with the striped shirt.

lol I`m still dying from playboy in the striped tee, lol you can peep a Grin on his face then he came with the OH SNAP

Back
Top Bottom