[VIDEO] C-MURDER SHOOTING CAUGHT ON TAPE!!!!

I hope i dont get banned for this but.....*shrugs*
bT*xJmx*PTEyNDM1MzgxNDQ*MjEmcHQ9MTI*MzUzODMzNjQzNyZwPTE5ODY4MSZkPTNjMzE5ODNvNnUmZz*yJnQ9Jm89MDM1YzZlZDg2YTIzNGViMGJiNzA1YzUwOGQ*Nzk5YTUmb2Y9MA==.gif

i cant embed it for some reason so... http://globalgrind.com/content/677295/CMurder-Shooting-Caught-On-Video/C-Murder Shooting!

I know C-Murder's been on trial for like 10+ years now...but its crazy how the video JUST surfaces today
http://corp.kaltura.com/technology/video_player

C is a known shooter.

He's wild.

3rd ward hard head.

People always want rappers who live what they rap. Well, here ya go.

Savonne wrote:
They say he copped a plea for 10 years...This was reported earlier today...

Nope, he copped to 10 years for the case from '01 for shooting at the bouncer at a club..

He gonna get hit with life for killing that kid...

Sad situation for both families involved

I can't tell who got hit in that video...

Them two bouncers definetly weren't expecting that.

Them girls hauled *+! quick, so I can't tell if he flashed it first, or just pulled it out and started bussin'.

"Mistaken identity" my *+!.
eyes.gif

Lord forgive me, but
laugh.gif
@ the dude in the purple t-shirt bein' usedas a human shield, and then gettin' up and walkin' off like nuthin' happened...

I say all the time, I love how this go...N's be so quick to pull a rapper card about how fake they is, but when some *#%! like this pop up, now they"stupid", "why would they risk what they got", etc...if you gon take a stand, take a stand.

This video has nothing to do with the kid who died in the nightclub shooting. This is a separate incident, no one got hit, it was attempted murder.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Them girls hauled *+! quick, so I can't tell if he flashed it first, or just pulled it out and started bussin'.
you can see those birds smiling, happy to see a celebrity acting wild, talking like a boss
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what happened to their smiles after he pulled the gun out?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Women love it till they need to duck
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

you can see those birds smiling, happy to see a celebrity acting wild, talking like a boss
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

naww yall sleep, check my _ usain bolt in the striped shirt
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

I say all the time, I love how this go...N's be so quick to pull a rapper card about how fake they is, but when some *#%! like this pop up, now they "stupid", "why would they risk what they got", etc...if you gon take a stand, take a stand.

QFT
smh.gif

Defense gon easily say that u can't tell whether or not he had a gun or not. No sound, and the camera quality is terrible. I mean I know it's him justsayin....And the broads dipped out quick
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

naww yall sleep, check my _ usain bolt in the striped shirt
nerd.gif
roll.gif
buddy took off

Back
Top Bottom