Video BIRDMAN says FORBES is wrong he has more than $100 mill. & he tried to buy a 8mill maybach

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Son better keep his mouth shut before they find out why he's called the birdman. 10 mil tho
30t6p3b.gif
I can see him driving that excelero too, straight through the nolia. I wonder if they give anything back to their hood.

read a story a loooong time ago, round the time when cash money first got big, that they do a lot for their hood. don't know if they still do. read that they do stuff like when school starts buy school clothes and shoes for all the project kids and buy presents at christmas and stuff. but i don't know what else.....

Son better keep his mouth shut before they find out why he's called the birdman. 10 mil tho
30t6p3b.gif
I can see him driving that excelero too, straight through the nolia. I wonder if they give anything back to their hood.

read a story a loooong time ago, round the time when cash money first got big, that they do a lot for their hood. don't know if they still do. read that they do stuff like when school starts buy school clothes and shoes for all the project kids and buy presents at christmas and stuff. but i don't know what else.....

30t6p3b.gif

They do.. 
I remember last year around Thanks Giving the whole Young Money crew & Baby donated Turkeys to the unfortunate. 

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

They do.. 
I remember last year around Thanks Giving the whole Young Money crew & Baby donated Turkeys to the unfortunate. 

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by versache530

30t6p3b.gif

I've also heard of them buying up their old projects and letting people live there for free. 

30t6p3b.gif

I've also heard of them buying up their old projects and letting people live there for free. 

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
If true..

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
If true..

Originally Posted by Critical571

We dont believe you,you need more people

laugh.gif
cant call it... he posted up some rendering of a all red one...maybe he's having some1 build one

Originally Posted by Critical571

We dont believe you,you need more people

laugh.gif
cant call it... he posted up some rendering of a all red one...maybe he's having some1 build one

Back
Top Bottom