Verizon Wireless announcing the Iphone on Tuesday January 11th

img_3839.jpg

Man... I really want this phone... I really think I want this phone... but this is just annoying... Its really annoying...
30t6p3b.gif

No 4G either?...Well I've waited since 07...whats another few months?
tired.gif

are we discussing games and game consoles or phones? How you use a phone determines which phone is better. if you on the web all day on your phone, you need a phone that accesses the internet quickly, has wifi, etc. if you need email, blackberry might be the better option.

but ya, i'm gonna wait till 4G to get the iphone on verizon. i'm currently using a BB on verizon and want to make sure all the bugs and network reliability is there before i switch.

are we discussing games and game consoles or phones? How you use a phone determines which phone is better. if you on the web all day on your phone, you need a phone that accesses the internet quickly, has wifi, etc. if you need email, blackberry might be the better option.

but ya, i'm gonna wait till 4G to get the iphone on verizon. i'm currently using a BB on verizon and want to make sure all the bugs and network reliability is there before i switch.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

You must have missed my edit:

Main reason the DS sold so much better is cuz well, it's Nintendo...

Same reason the Wii sold better than the PS3. The Wii sold better yeah, but the PS3 is still a better device.

False, on all accounts. The N64 was nintendo's and that wasn't even able to compete with the ps2/ps1

People bought the wii because it's family friendly and appealed to the casual gamer. That's why sales sored. Nintendo hit the casual market that was left
unattended to by microsoft and sony, and it paid off big time. No frills, mediocre graphics, but it was cheaper and focused on the casual gamer, much like apple's apps.

DS Sells better for the same reasons. Cheaper, touch screen, and appealed to the casual gamer as well. Same formula, different format.

That's what I meant. I should have expained myself better.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

You must have missed my edit:

Main reason the DS sold so much better is cuz well, it's Nintendo...

Same reason the Wii sold better than the PS3. The Wii sold better yeah, but the PS3 is still a better device.

False, on all accounts. The N64 was nintendo's and that wasn't even able to compete with the ps2/ps1

People bought the wii because it's family friendly and appealed to the casual gamer. That's why sales sored. Nintendo hit the casual market that was left
unattended to by microsoft and sony, and it paid off big time. No frills, mediocre graphics, but it was cheaper and focused on the casual gamer, much like apple's apps.

DS Sells better for the same reasons. Cheaper, touch screen, and appealed to the casual gamer as well. Same formula, different format.

That's what I meant. I should have expained myself better.

When do yall think the next generation iphone will come to verizon? IT seems as if you guys will have to wait a year from now till you get another one. But then again this is all speculation.

When do yall think the next generation iphone will come to verizon? IT seems as if you guys will have to wait a year from now till you get another one. But then again this is all speculation.

I don't see why Verizon wouldn't offer the unlimited data plan.

I'm already shopping for cases lol.  Think I found the one too.  But I don't know if I want to wait til June to see what's happening.  I doubt Verizon would get the new version if there is one this year.

I don't see why Verizon wouldn't offer the unlimited data plan.

I'm already shopping for cases lol.  Think I found the one too.  But I don't know if I want to wait til June to see what's happening.  I doubt Verizon would get the new version if there is one this year.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

When do yall think the next generation iphone will come to verizon?
i give it 6 months after the AT&A version

so they'll always be half a year behind on iPhones? 

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

roll.gif

WHERE do you guys get your rational projections sometimes? He has much clue as you do. He just guessed.
roll.gif

Man you guys are WOUND UP in here...

Ya'll arguing over the "best multimedia" experience one can have with a phone all the while they're sitting at their desks laughing at the perpetration of advertising leading you to believe you need a phone that does all this crap.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

roll.gif

WHERE do you guys get your rational projections sometimes? He has much clue as you do. He just guessed.
roll.gif

Man you guys are WOUND UP in here...

Ya'll arguing over the "best multimedia" experience one can have with a phone all the while they're sitting at their desks laughing at the perpetration of advertising leading you to believe you need a phone that does all this crap.

Back
Top Bottom