Vatican threatened Irish Bishops to not Report Sexual Abuse

Originally Posted by will068

What I notice is that all these gay sexual child abuse/ gay pedophilia are all concentrated in Western Countries.

Do you hear about these type of incidents in Non-Western Countries ?

I hate to stereotype, but most of the perps in these cases ( religion or no religion ) are white males. Hell, the majority of sex tourists that frequent 3rd world countries are all middle aged white males from western countries.

There is currently breaking news of a scandal involving muslim boys in middle eastern countries.

Don't act like you didn't see memoirs of a geisha... Religion or not this happens everywhere

What I notice is that all these gay sexual child abuse/ gay pedophilia are all concentrated in Western Countries.

I hate to stereotype, but most of the perps in these cases ( religion or no religion ) are white males. Hell, the majority of sex tourists that frequent 3rd world countries are all middle aged white males from western countries.

There is currently breaking news of a scandal involving muslim boys in middle eastern countries.

Don't act like you didn't see memoirs of a geisha... Religion or not this happens everywhere

Good point. With such emotionally open societies like China and Japan, you'd think you'd hear more stories coming from that part of the world.

And no one was ever raped anywhere in Africa ever.

To suggest that child abuse is limited to the West is one of the more absurd things I've heard on a website that attracts professional trolls.

The idea that sexual abuse is limited to Catholicism is also absurd. People in AUTHORITY will abuse their power. It's the sad truth. Now, the Church is taking (deservedly so) so much criticism because of its propensity to silence/pay off victims and reassign priests, rather than give up its own, in an effort to keep up appearances. Clearly, it's had the exact opposite effect.

Anyway, this is just another example of the Catholic Church betraying its members. The Irish in particular have seen the brunt of this, so it's fitting that this story should involve Irish priests.

Good point. With such emotionally open societies like China and Japan, you'd think you'd hear more stories coming from that part of the world.

And no one was ever raped anywhere in Africa ever.

To suggest that child abuse is limited to the West is one of the more absurd things I've heard on a website that attracts professional trolls.

The idea that sexual abuse is limited to Catholicism is also absurd. People in AUTHORITY will abuse their power. It's the sad truth. Now, the Church is taking (deservedly so) so much criticism because of its propensity to silence/pay off victims and reassign priests, rather than give up its own, in an effort to keep up appearances. Clearly, it's had the exact opposite effect.

Anyway, this is just another example of the Catholic Church betraying its members. The Irish in particular have seen the brunt of this, so it's fitting that this story should involve Irish priests.

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Can we get some catholic answers in here?
I'm a Catholic, but this kind of BS, plus the countless other acts of corruption are the reason why I don't go to Church or embrace "organized religion." Being spiritual and having my own personal relationship with God FTW.

I'm a Catholic, but this kind of BS, plus the countless other acts of corruption are the reason why I don't go to Church or embrace "organized religion." Being spiritual and having my own personal relationship with God FTW.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

yea....
preeeeettty sure you're not a catholic anymore.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

yea....
preeeeettty sure you're not a catholic anymore.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

The pope said I can't use condoms...
tired.gif

are you KIDDING me?
roll.gif
You let a dude in white robes direct your life? And people wonder why I make fun of religion. Its like the stupidest joke ever.

Honest question... Why would the Vatican need lawyers? Why don't they pray on it?
nerd.gif

Right, because Catholicism = Religion. Makes perfect sense.
You're hurt.

Catholicism IS a religion. Its a form of religion. Its a segment of a major religion. What are you saying?

Its laughable.

They distributing God out of Italy like its listserv.
laugh.gif
A sect of Christianity is nothing more...Just a sect.

The $#*# would I be hurt for. You're an Atheist for attention like most others on this site

Notice how most dudes that believe in God on this board aren't spewing any "repent nao" or "the day of judgment will soon be upon us guize" nonsense

It always has to be some some butthurt Atheist who had a %$$$@# childhood or who's "girlfriend" only calls them for help with their homework

Pay close attention, you're an atheist? dope.
Not a single $#*# will be given because nobody cares
A sect of Christianity is yes, just a sect. Doesn't matter. Protestants have their fair share of the same issues too if you haven't noticed. Its just easier to convict them since a lot of them are independent churches. Catholic churches seem to have this entire culture of secrecy guarding them thus revealing more negative press.

I had a great childhood and probably get more poon than you dream of so stop it cause you're telling on yourself now.

I'm not butt hurt. I'm an atheist and i'm outspoken (at least online 
laugh.gif
tired.gif
) to show people how limiting their views are. If me speaking out even forces you to think that much more, i've done my job. If i'm bringing attention to different paradigms on reality, i'm guilty. I'll wear that. I am being proactive in challenging beliefs and forcing people to prove them. Only once people can prove why they do what they do will real accountability be enforced in society. This will cause people like you to abandon beliefs that are often contraditory and relie on YOURSELF as your means of morality and justification in society. Learn to see things for what they are.

I'm doing you a service even blasting on Catholicism like this. Tell me what you believe in and i'll break that down too. I'm about it. Lets see if what you think stands up when even YOU debate yourself.
i dont know who the !%+# you think you are, but i'm not reading that because you don't need anymore attention

tired.gif

are you KIDDING me?
roll.gif
You let a dude in white robes direct your life? And people wonder why I make fun of religion. Its like the stupidest joke ever.

Honest question... Why would the Vatican need lawyers? Why don't they pray on it?
nerd.gif

You're hurt.

Catholicism IS a religion. Its a form of religion. Its a segment of a major religion. What are you saying?

Its laughable.

laugh.gif

The $#*# would I be hurt for. You're an Atheist for attention like most others on this site

Notice how most dudes that believe in God on this board aren't spewing any "repent nao" or "the day of judgment will soon be upon us guize" nonsense

It always has to be some some butthurt Atheist who had a %$$$@# childhood or who's "girlfriend" only calls them for help with their homework

A sect of Christianity is yes, just a sect. Doesn't matter. Protestants have their fair share of the same issues too if you haven't noticed. Its just easier to convict them since a lot of them are independent churches. Catholic churches seem to have this entire culture of secrecy guarding them thus revealing more negative press.

I had a great childhood and probably get more poon than you dream of so stop it cause you're telling on yourself now.

laugh.gif
tired.gif
) to show people how limiting their views are. If me speaking out even forces you to think that much more, i've done my job. If i'm bringing attention to different paradigms on reality, i'm guilty. I'll wear that. I am being proactive in challenging beliefs and forcing people to prove them. Only once people can prove why they do what they do will real accountability be enforced in society. This will cause people like you to abandon beliefs that are often contraditory and relie on YOURSELF as your means of morality and justification in society. Learn to see things for what they are.

I'm doing you a service even blasting on Catholicism like this. Tell me what you believe in and i'll break that down too. I'm about it. Lets see if what you think stands up when even YOU debate yourself.
i dont know who the !%+# you think you are, but i'm not reading that because you don't need anymore attention

moneymike88 wrote:
Dame Theory wrote:
moneymike88 wrote:
Dame Theory wrote:
moneymike88 wrote:
Dame Theory wrote:
tired.gif

are you KIDDING me?
roll.gif

nerd.gif

You're hurt.

Its laughable.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
tired.gif

chrisbrownsideeyeo.gif

roll.gif
Typical. I present a response to you and you run away. Instead of responding to WHAT I SAID like a BIG BOY you wanna ask "who the 'f-word' I am"

Cool. You ran away from an internet argument? I'd hate to see you have a vocal conversation. Probably leaping for the hills...
grin.gif

You're a coward with #+#+@ tendencies. "Screaming I can't hear you!!!" like a toddler

MoneyMike88 = Certified Lame... and Theist.
laugh.gif

When you grow up and learn to think for yourself, come holler.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Catholicism FTL
laugh.gif

How anyone who seriously has read any European history book and then seriously believe in the Catholic church is honestly beyond me.  A totally corrupt and evil institution for oh well the past 2,000 years.
RELIGION FTL
How can you single out a single Religion, then use that second part of your response as a way of  trying to single out Catholicism? That !%+* applies to every single religion out there
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
As a former Catholic and as someone who's entire family is Catholic, this really makes me feel crappy. And I do have to say that the pedophilia thing is more prevalent because of many factors. The forced celibacy thing is a major part that many other religions and forms of Christians don't share.

I do agree with the RELIGION FTL comment though

moneymike88 wrote:
Dame Theory wrote:
moneymike88 wrote:
Dame Theory wrote:
moneymike88 wrote:
Dame Theory wrote:
tired.gif

are you KIDDING me?
roll.gif

nerd.gif

You're hurt.

Its laughable.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
tired.gif

chrisbrownsideeyeo.gif

roll.gif
Typical. I present a response to you and you run away. Instead of responding to WHAT I SAID like a BIG BOY you wanna ask "who the 'f-word' I am"

Cool. You ran away from an internet argument? I'd hate to see you have a vocal conversation. Probably leaping for the hills...
grin.gif

You're a coward with #+#+@ tendencies. "Screaming I can't hear you!!!" like a toddler

MoneyMike88 = Certified Lame... and Theist.
laugh.gif

When you grow up and learn to think for yourself, come holler.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Catholicism FTL
laugh.gif

How anyone who seriously has read any European history book and then seriously believe in the Catholic church is honestly beyond me.  A totally corrupt and evil institution for oh well the past 2,000 years.
RELIGION FTL
How can you single out a single Religion, then use that second part of your response as a way of  trying to single out Catholicism? That !%+* applies to every single religion out there
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
As a former Catholic and as someone who's entire family is Catholic, this really makes me feel crappy. And I do have to say that the pedophilia thing is more prevalent because of many factors. The forced celibacy thing is a major part that many other religions and forms of Christians don't share.

I do agree with the RELIGION FTL comment though

i'm not reading that either

newnz.gif

This is what happens when you debate someone incapable of any thought. They make an absolute statement acting as if the statement at hand is beneath them when in all actually they don't possess the ability to actually even address it. It's the defense system of the stupid.

newnz.gif

This is what happens when you debate someone incapable of any thought. They make an absolute statement acting as if the statement at hand is beneath them when in all actually they don't possess the ability to actually even address it. It's the defense system of the stupid.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

newnz.gif

roll.gif
exactly...dude straight RAN from the conversation.

Go ahead and tithe your rent money [color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]MONEYMIKE88[/color]... i'm sure the pastor needs new gators anyways..
pimp.gif

How you "not gonna read that"....Son I give a rats $%% if you read it. Real talk
laugh.gif
. Its a message board...aint no voice notes or video on here... you quoted the first post of mine you said you'd ignore just to say you ain't gonna read it...so you had to read SOME of it...
roll.gif
. If you didn't read it, now did you know I addressed you? Further more, would you have said that if I actually gave you props? Nah bruh. You read that @+!%. Got all butt hurt. Tried to come back on some joke @+!% and failed miserably.

"Some real talk in a ya face and thats all you could come up with?!" - Hov...kinda...
laugh.gif

On the real though...this #%%@ shows how I know i'm right...Time and Time AGAIN. I got fools straight DODGING questions like a cheating woman...
30t6p3b.gif
. Ya'll dudes are pitiful. The LEAST you could do is defend yourself. Now you look like a simpleton incapable of not only defending what you think but also incapable of understanding the arguments of others. The epitome of intellectual deficiency.

newnz.gif

roll.gif
exactly...dude straight RAN from the conversation.

Go ahead and tithe your rent money [color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]MONEYMIKE88[/color]... i'm sure the pastor needs new gators anyways..
pimp.gif

How you "not gonna read that"....Son I give a rats $%% if you read it. Real talk
laugh.gif
. Its a message board...aint no voice notes or video on here... you quoted the first post of mine you said you'd ignore just to say you ain't gonna read it...so you had to read SOME of it...
roll.gif
. If you didn't read it, now did you know I addressed you? Further more, would you have said that if I actually gave you props? Nah bruh. You read that @+!%. Got all butt hurt. Tried to come back on some joke @+!% and failed miserably.

"Some real talk in a ya face and thats all you could come up with?!" - Hov...kinda...
laugh.gif

On the real though...this #%%@ shows how I know i'm right...Time and Time AGAIN. I got fools straight DODGING questions like a cheating woman...
30t6p3b.gif
. Ya'll dudes are pitiful. The LEAST you could do is defend yourself. Now you look like a simpleton incapable of not only defending what you think but also incapable of understanding the arguments of others. The epitome of intellectual deficiency.

newnz.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom